close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

GP100 Shoulder Holster recommendations

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by jbotstein1, Jul 9, 2012.

1. So, my wedding anniversary is this Wednesday, and my wife is getting me a holster for the 6" GP100 she bought me for graduation. I want a shoulder holster and eventually would like to put a scope on the gun. Are there holsters that will fit the gun with and without the scope? Or should I get the scope first (which may be a year or so) and then pick out the holster I want? Thanks to all.

2. Thanks. I checked it out. Do any of y'all know if there are holsters that will fit with and without the scope? If I get a holster now, and later buy a scope, will I have to get a new holster? That's my concern. Because if so, then I'd probably just wait to buy it until I get a scope. Thanks.

3. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    Talk to El Paso Saddlery and see if they can make a holster that accomodates a scope later. They've been known to make some special modifications.