Gov. Cuomo calls for CONFISCATION of AW's

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by F4GIB, Dec 23, 2012.

1. F4GIB

Repost this everywhere you can.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Saw this on drudge 2 or 3 days ago.

No surprise there. They will go as far as they can on the surge of emotion.

We'll all have to wait and see, but don't be surprised if when all the smoke clears, it will be illegal to POSSESS a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds, maybe even 4.

Never let a crisis go to waste.......

If you haven't written every one of your representatives, state and federal every day, you are a willing accomplice to the gun banners. Be heard.

4. Right. People love to post on forums but fail to do it when it really counts.
  5. G-34

and just exactly how are they going to confiscate said items??????????????:wavey:
  6. I've written all of my representatives right up to Gov. Cuomo, and encourage all others to do the same. We can't let up no matter how steep the hill is we climb. Being NYS we can't have mags more than 10 rounds already. I can't stand the thought of more restrictions, it's already like pulling teeth to get an unrestricted carry permit. This coming from a lifelong NY'er but not the wretched NYC thank God.
  7. Cavalry Doc

OK heroes, gather round and listen up. It's time to do something with your life. Stop the frivolous internet browsing for an hour or so.

Take the following text, and cut and paste it into your message that you are sending EVERY ONE OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVES & SENATORS.
    Listed and searchable by zip in the upper right hand corner.
    Listed and searchable.

If you don't write each one of your Reps and Senators every day, at least once, you should be required to rub hair remover on your nads daily. Multiple reasons, including that it burns a bit, or so I've been told.

Get movin' gents.
  8. If they make it a felony to own or possess a mag capable of holding over 10 rounds, you can bet I'm dumping mine. It is already a felony in NYS to possess a post 1994 version of such mags.

Some other people might be more brave.

What if they make it felony to possess a semi-automatic rifle? What other choice do I have, but to follow the law?

At what point would civil war happen? I don't know. Probably never. They could make it a felony to posses any gun. What could I do? I'm a law abiding citizen. I'd just try to vote for hope in the next election.

If they made it a felony to vote, that might start a civil war.
  9. G-34

dude! :faint::faint::faint:

just keep your yap shut and how would ANYONE EVER KNOW??:faint:
  10. Cavalry Doc

Maybe because they posted their intention to not comply?

Shhhhh. See post number 6, and comply with that.
    #9 Cavalry Doc, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  11. G-34

#10 G-34, Dec 23, 2012
  12. G-34

and a confiscation is really not very plausible, where are they going to get all the money to pay for such a door to door check?

not gonna happen bro. do you realize how much MANPOWER that would take?

the country is a HUGE place:wavey:

and besides they cant make the law retroactive
  13. G-34

i didnt see where they said they werent going to comply

what post is it where u saw it?
    #12 G-34, Dec 23, 2012
  14. Well, I'm not complying with any infringement of my 2A Rights.

It's the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Allowed...
    #13 ksmedman, Dec 23, 2012
  15. G-34

16. I am fully admitting my intention to NOT comply should these heinous violations of our liberties come to fruition.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  17. So sick of the "hunting" argument. For one thing, they ARE used in hunting. For another, the 2nd Amendment isn't about hunting. They don't get it and never will.
  18. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

They ma "get it" one day!!!
  19. Cavalry Doc

Anyone written their reps yet, or is this echo chamber supposed to broadcast itself?
  20. Written multiple times and will be written many times more.
  21. ithaca_deerslayer
    Well gee then just roll over and be a good subject!

NY you have to have a permit to buy firearms- so they already know where all the firearms are. Real simple the State cops go door to door -give me your mags and or AR's! Don't comply -your charged with a felony and they take all your guns!:steamed: