close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Got my Midway USA Competition bag

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by berfles, Mar 3, 2012.

1. berfles

berfles

Jan 22, 2012
    Wind Gap, PA
    I only have one gun at the moment and I'm not really utilizing the bag at all, but this thing is awesome. I've got everything gun related in there ( lube, cleaner, toothbrush, pen, 300+ rounds of ammo, G23 in its case, patches, silicone cloth, snapcaps, eyes, ears) and there is still tons of space left.

[​IMG]

I have more pictures but they're kind of crappy and I'm sur everyone knows what it looks like.

Since I won't be shooting outdoors/reloading, I decided to use the little sifter bag to keep my ammo in so it's easier to grab and load... is that alright to do or shouldn't I bother?

[​IMG]

I was going to buy some 100rd cases to store them in since I hate Federal's boxes of 100s, but this seems like a good alternative.

2. captdreifus

captdreifus aSun666

Jul 24, 2008
    Tempe, Arizona
    Nice bag! Have one just like it. Who cares what you put in the pouch? Your range bag, do whatever you please!

3. OmegaRunner

OmegaRunner

May 15, 2009
    Great bag and great value! I bought one five or so years ago after a recommendation from a friend.

4. vtbluegrass

vtbluegrass

Dec 1, 2009
    I have one in my Midway cart at the moment along with various other small items I need. Waiting till the end of the month for birthday discount to place order. Glad to see another good review of the bag and that glock box in the pic for size perspective. Also I like the idea of using the brass pouch for your loaded ammo, picking ammo out of single compartments at the range is a pain sometimes.

5. How much of a discount due you get for your birthday???

HTC 4 Tapatalk

6. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    Love this bag. I DO pick up brass and the pouch is really handy.

7. berfles

berfles

Jan 22, 2012
    Wind Gap, PA

No problem, glad the pictures helped. If you want any other pictures let me know.

8. vtbluegrass

vtbluegrass

Dec 1, 2009

If I am not mistaken its around 10 percent but sometimes its not on all items. I just know I set up an account when I was buying all the tools to start reloading about 7 years ago and they sent an e-mail that said click this to activate birthday pricing. Gotten that e-mail since and usually have an order of odds and ends for around the end of March.

9. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Nov 13, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Got the same bag a couple months ago and the thing is awesome. Great value, especially when it's on sale. It's got way more compartments than I'll ever need but better than not enough. The slots inside for pistol rugs is a simple but great idea. :thumbsup:

10. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010
    This is a great bag, value and quality.

:50cal:

11. ohio1425

ohio1425

Jan 29, 2009
    Ohio
    Just got one and it is big, but not too big. Nice bag for the $$$

12. Alchemy1

Alchemy1

Feb 4, 2012
    South Carolina
    I got an OD bag for myself. After I got it I realized how glad I was that I didn't spend 3x the $ on the maxpedition bag I was looking at. I was so impressed that I bought my dad the black version for his birthday the next week. Best part is it was on sale and I only paid $39.99.