close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

got my first glock.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by mykylg30, Feb 7, 2013.

1. mykylg30

mykylg30

Feb 1, 2013
    Hello everyone, joined the forum a few days ago so i figured I should post here first. I also just got my first glock today. Got a brand new gen3 model 30 :wow: also bought a blackhawk serpa concealment holster for it.

2. wdp

wdp

Dec 27, 2011
    Twin Tiers, NY
    I say good on ya and welcome. You're gonna love that G30!

3. mykylg30

mykylg30

Feb 1, 2013
    :upeyes: ummm yea,I was thinking about trying to find a g29 but with the g30 and some hot +p rounds i didnt see a big enough difference to spend the extra time to find it when i had the money and a g30 right in front of me. Now if i can find a g20 thats a different story:wow:.

And thanks for all the love.

4. Dip Dungles

Dip Dungles

Nov 13, 2012
    MA
    Awesome gun. **** evil grin every time I shoot mine. Hell, I get a grin just looking at her.

5. mykylg30

mykylg30

Feb 1, 2013
    Just got done shooting my new g30, only problem was a failure to feed on the 1st mag 3rd round of gold dot ammo. all other 65 rounds went down range w/o issues. best shooting ammo for me was the hornady 200+p xtp round. shot very accurate.

6. GaugedFreak

GaugedFreak

Feb 14, 2013
    From one new glock owner to another... Welcome!