close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Got my chp today !

Discussion in 'GATE Info & Announcements' started by dstanley66, May 18, 2012.

1. dstanley66

dstanley66

Apr 13, 2012
    Everyone have a great weekend. GOD BLESS AMERICA !:patriot:

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  2. wildmanjeff

wildmanjeff

Sep 17, 2012
    most common thing is people find they don't want to lug a pistol around "just to go get something" (quick short run)

man the more youtube videos and articles I read about people getting suprised doing common things, this is when you need it the most!

I posted a lot on youtube videos to people the fact that the more you carry the easier it is. Also, after you have worn it for an hour or so, it won't be so noticeable and you will be aware of it, but not as uncomfortable-- after a while I learned to appreciate the calmness in knowing that I am ready if I have to have it-at least I will have option to use it!

3. Jack23

Jack23 I. B. Glockin'

Feb 10, 2005
    Deer Park, Texas
    Congratulations! In most of life variety is the spice. Don't be afraid to experiment with different carry guns, holster, and styles of carry. Learn to accommodate different weathers and social situations. It's a fun trip and can be enjoyable. Have fun.

4. TommyGunGlock

TommyGunGlock

May 16, 2012
    New Jersey
    Im trying to get mine but its hard in jersey.. Im Certifying with every known assocation just so they will give it to me..

5. DonnaGW

DonnaGW

Jan 20, 2013
    Congratulations! I'm planning to get mine next month.