close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Got my 3rd Bulldog today

Discussion in 'The Bull Dawgs Club' started by SouthpawShootr, Jun 11, 2010.

1. SouthpawShootr

SouthpawShootr NRA Life Member

Aug 17, 2001
    Chesapeake, Va
    Today, I picked up my 3rd GAP, a G39. I now have the complete set. Since my state - thus far - has not gotten into the expensive and spectacularly useless practice of collecting spent casings, I got to keep the one included from the factory as proof of born-on date. I ordered it Wednesday evening. The envelope is dated 6/02/2010, just 9 days ago! I wanted one of these for a summer CCW. Going holster hunting tomorrow as my first choice, a Don Hume H715M clip-on is backordered. There is a local holster guy that does good work, maybe he has something that I can get right now.

2. Congratulations on getting the G39 and making a complete set! Obviously, you haven't heard that the GAP is dead. :rofl: Sooner or later the rest of the shooting world will wake up and smell the roses.

3. chad745

chad745

Apr 23, 2007
    DFW, Texas
    Congrats. I love the G39!

4. CPG19

CPG19

Dec 20, 2009
    pics ?

we all know what it looks like .. but wanting to see yours =)

5. fasteddie565

fasteddie565 Combat Diver

I originally thought the G 39 would be my first 45 GAP. Now it looks like it will be the last. If anyone has one, let me know. Let us know how it carries, I have a kimber Ultra CDP that is small as well and sometimes have trouble with IWB holsters.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  6. tuica

tuica

Apr 28, 2009
    Portland,Oregon
    Have you tried the Glock Sport/Combat holster? A great holster at an incredible price.