close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Got me a new G12SF..

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Kingsun, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Kingsun

Kingsun

Mar 5, 2006
    Dallas,TX
    My first .45acp that is not a 1911.Marami akong narinig na magandang review.. Will give you a range report as soon as I get it to the range.siyanga pala may kasamang TFO ( tama ba ba?) sights, wow and galing na night/day sights ! Lalo na sa mga lolong katulad ko!

[​IMG]

2. ess45

ess45

Nov 17, 2006

3. That would be my next project glock. Congrats Kingsun on your new G21SF..:thumbsup:

4. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....
    ganda sir.....yung dumating dito sa pinas regular glock rail hindi gaya nyan picatinny rail:thumbsup:

5. zorkd

zorkd

Sep 2, 2004
    .ph
    so will the 21sf be replacing the "standard" glock 21? or will they both still be produced?

anyway, since they already made a slimline .45 maybe slimline 9mm and .40 would be popular as well.

6. How's the performance of your g21sf, kingsun? have you already had it test-fired? Range report please...

7. SUPERMAN .45

SUPERMAN .45 MAN OF STEEL

Sep 18, 2005
    ASIA
    I've got my Glock 21SF last Sept.and i fired morethan 300 rounds of teflon coated ammo, it shoots very well with no jams or any malfunctions. It's my everyday carry and my back up gun is Glock 30, both guns are very reliable for self defense and sports shooting.

8. I thought there's a new glock 12... hehehe

Congrats on your acquisition. ;)