close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Got me a 10/22 take down

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by B_RAD, Dec 28, 2012.

1. B_RAD

B_RAD

Jan 2, 2008
    NW AR
    I've been wanting a 10/22 forever. Got a take down.
    I've been lurking over at Rimfire Central for a while now and I've read a couple of threads about these and heat treating. Made sure this one had the coloring on the barrel.

Any scope suggestions?

2. Righttoown

Righttoown

Feb 18, 2001
    Mississippi
    I put a Leupold VX II 2-7x28 Ultralight scope using Game Reaper 1 piece low mount on mine. It's only 10.1 long and will still fit in your bag. What was nice about the take down is the rear site filps down foward to give you scope clearence. I bought a UTG bag for mine.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013

3. Polak

Polak (pō'lāk')

Jan 13, 2008
    North Jersey
    I have the USA Shooting Team blue one in the mail. Can't wait to get it. It was $360.

4. fusegsp

fusegsp

Jan 5, 2009
    Iowa
    I got one of these a few weeks ago. Slick little gun. Returns to zero after disassembly/reassembly great. I got lucky and picked up seven of the Ruger BX-25 magazines during the recent high cap magazine buying panic. Also found a couple Butler Creek and Pro-Mag high cap mags.

5. SixGlocks

SixGlocks ... make that 7

Jan 16, 2002
    Along The Chesapeake
    What model UTG bag is that? Very nice. Do you have a link?

6. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Great gun. Despite having to "old" 10/22s this is the first one I really like.

7. Righttoown

Righttoown

Feb 18, 2001
    Mississippi
    Here you go.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/UTG-Storage-Adjustable-Shoulder-Strap/dp/B001BR2Z8G/ref=sr_1_6?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1357016990&sr=1-6&keywords=utg+covert+homeland+security+gun+case"]Amazon.com: UTG Gun Case, Dual Storage, Adjustable Shoulder Strap: Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41NkNOTiIqL.@@AMEPARAM@@41NkNOTiIqL[/ame]