close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Got cookies?

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by 31F20, Aug 24, 2009.

1. 31F20

31F20

Jul 14, 2009
    CO
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]So I made some cookies on my new PChef pizza stone and thought I'd share.. I loosely followed the Joy of Cooking Chocolate chip recipe. in culinary terms I failed to Mise en place, that is the "proper planning of equipment and ingredients for a food preparation and assembly station". As I was hap-hazerdly collecting ingredients and tossing them into the mixer I noticed that someone had been snatching my semi sweet chocolate chips for the past three weeks. I was left with about 25 chips in the bag. I found a partial bag of butterscotch morsels and combined they made about 3/4 of a cup. They still tasted great and I liked the butterscotch twist even if it was an accident. Next time Ill remember to add some chopped walnuts.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  2. 31F20

31F20

Jul 14, 2009
    CO
    Oh geez...I replied to my own post..

"My stone has a surface that is BLACK and nothing sticks to it" SouthernGal.

Im trying to get there. Ive made a few frozen party pizzas and can biscuits on it. For cleaning I'm only using the scraper that came with it under hot running water.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009

3. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

Jun 18, 2004
    NW MS
    If I can remember, I'll snap a picture of my stone this weekend and post it on Monday. :wavey: