close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Good Suspenders

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Scott30, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Scott30

Scott30

Dec 8, 2006
    Central VA
    After losing 70 lbs, I am suffering from the dreaded "noassatall" disease. Once I hang a loaded holster on my belt,everything pulls down and sags. Who makes a good suspender that you guys have used?

2. F106 Fan

F106 Fan

Oct 19, 2011
    I got a pair from Lowe's. I think you can find them around the tool corral. You are looking for suspenders for tool belts.

Google can help

Richard

3. jack76590

jack76590

Aug 15, 2004
  4. DRJ1911

DRJ1911

Jun 30, 2011
    Take a look at Perry's. Good product and good service.

Doyle

5. 153

Dec 31, 2011
    Congratulations on the wieght loss!!!!

6. OldLincoln

OldLincoln

Jan 11, 2010
    I have Perry's 2" heavy duty (twice the strength as regular) and they seem to do the trick. I'm genetically deficient in hip bone & butt protrusion so all my life have dealt with pulling my pants up and tucking in my shirt every time I stand up. I finally got to the age where I don't really care much about the look of suspenders. Tell my wife it's either that or overalls. Makes suspenders sound pretty acceptable.

I have a couple issues with all Perry's and that is the adjusters slide down and I have to safety pin them to stay, and the belt clips, functional as they are, tend to fall off the belt in the john. I do like very much that they hold up the belt and my gun so there isn't the sag that comes with holding up the pants and the belt & gun hangs.

7. Perry's from Walmart.

They are Dickies brand, but you'll see the Perry's logo on there, as well. Cheap and effective, been using for years.