close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Good quality, yet affordable gun belt?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by AGAF, May 14, 2011.

1. AGAF

AGAF On a Journey

Oct 2, 2006
    Texas
    Sorry if this has been discussed 1 million times, but I couldn't find much with the search feature.

Can you all recommend a good quality gun belt that won't completely break the bank? Something that will last and has a wide range of adjustment?

Thanks!

2. Seraph

Seraph

Feb 21, 2009
    TN, USA
    Wilderness Tactical's Instructor Belt, 1.75" wide, with CSM insert, would be my call.

3. r3dot

r3dot

Sep 6, 2007
    Izzerwat TX
    this

or the Cabela's/Bison Last Chance Heavy Duty belt.

4. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Well, that depends on your budget (this is an impossible question, since you've given us nothing to go on)..

However, if you're looking for wide range of adjustments, that pretty well rules out Leather... Wilderness is your best belt. Wilderness Instructor 5 Stitch, one of my favorite belts.. Probably gonna be in the 35-50 range....

IGF

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  5. AGAF

AGAF On a Journey

Oct 2, 2006
    Texas
    I'd like to stay under $65.....

6. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Then to me, the only real option is the Wilderness. There's a couple different leather belts that are good, that are in that price range, but I'm not sure if they'll be as adjustable as you'd like.