close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Good guns & bad guns

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by jeanderson, Dec 21, 2012.

1. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Ohio
    I thought Wayne LaPierre's statement today was brilliant. He offered an effective and immediate way to protect kids in school, today and every day. By putting armed guards in every school.

I know many here, including myself, thought more along the lines of arming the teachers. But that would have been dismissed immediately by the MSM as crazy. How can the MSM call his plan to put guards in schools crazy?

As I have said countless times, to those who have never handled a gun or fired a weapon, a gun is viewed as an offensive weapon - because they don't have one. The idea that it is equally a defensive weapon completely eludes them. Along those lines, one of the best passages from today's statement...

2. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Yep they already are! The Liberals don't give two ****s about the kids they just want to disarm every law abiding American PERIOD! This is why we as gun owners can not Compromise one bit. I was pleased with the NRA response but as we know with the Libertard Media is in Obamamoa's pocket it will be silenced and never heard by everyday Americans!:steamed:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012