close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Good first person shooter for Gamecube?

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by Kilroy, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Kilroy

Kilroy JAFMP Millennium Member

Dec 30, 1998
    High Plains
    For those days when I need a break from AA, I'd like a shooter game for my kids gamecube.

2. gr81disp

gr81disp Bushbot v1.0

Sep 19, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Depends on what you want. Time Crisis 2 is a great FPS, done by the Goldeneye team from the N64 days. If you want a bread and butter FPS with smooth as silk controls, this is it, not to mention it has a design mode where you make your own stages. However, my one of my personal faves is a very big departure from your run of the mill FPS, namely Killer 7. NOT FOR CHILDREN or really for adults. This game, although stylized in cel-shading is ULTRA violent and deals with EXTREMELY adult content not to mention the storyline makes tinfoil wearing black-helicopter types look perfectly reasonable. For a review, click here. http://cube.ign.com/articles/630/630908p1.html

HOLY COW!! How could I almost forget Resident Evil 4? Undoubtedly the most beautiful (as in visually appealing, somebody's head bursting into a multi-tentacled beast is never pretty) game ever made for the cube, or just about any system of its generation. This is without a doubt my favorite game I have ever played on this system.

3. RyanSBHF

RyanSBHF Senior Member

Jun 28, 2004
    USA
    Metroid Prime, hands down. Resident Evil 4, while not a FPS, is one of the best games on the Cube.