close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Good Experience with Otis Tech. Gun Care

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by H&K 4 LIFE, Jan 29, 2013.

1. H&K 4 LIFE

H&K 4 LIFE Leonum A Ignis

Jan 27, 2009
    CT
    So a customer came into the paintball shop where I work looking to sell this Otis gun cleaning kit that was given to him by a friend who was in Iraq. I offered him $20, and being that he didn't own any firearms, he gladly took it.

This is Otis' Military Deluxe Cleaning Kit for 5.56/7.62, 9mm, .40S&W, .45ACP and 12ga. From what I can tell there are few parts missing (the 12ga. bore brush and the pin punch) and the .40S&W bore brush is in rough shape.

However, this kit retails, new, for about $180 MSRP!

I called Otis and talked to CS rep. Craig, who politely went over with me everything that should be in the kit. I was then able to order all the replacement components for the kit. He also directed me to videos on their website which demonstrated how to use the kit properly.

So in conclusion, if you are considering purchasing a cleaning kit, Otis not only makes an excellent product but also has outstanding customer service. :)

[​IMG]