Good deal or not?

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by Sheppick.dan, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Good Morning Everyone,

Was looking online and I found this : http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/...ce=adrian+laza&cjadvid=1522857&cjadv=CJTSGUSA

I am thinking about buying a batch but wanted opinions on if anyone has shot these out of a g26 yet? I will b e saving about 4 bucks per 50 rounds then what I can get the "cheap" stuff here for.

Looking to buy today so I thought i'd ask.

Thanks!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Lone Wolf Distributors strikes a landmark deal with Dasan Machineries General Glocking Friday at 5:47 PM
    General Tso's chicken: Chinese American dealing with racism. Political Issues Friday at 2:29 PM
    How has this turd not been dealt with? The Okie Corral Friday at 7:42 AM
    Dick's Sporting goods store has some great ammo deals... The Okie Corral Friday at 12:27 AM
    Obama refusing to inform congress on full extent of Iranian nuke deals!!! Political Issues Jul 22, 2015

3. robhic

robhic WOLVERINE!!!!
    Platinum Member Gold Member

Heck, I'd buy TWO!!! I bought 2000 rounds of S&B ammo last year from another vendor. But it is good ammo. I find it may be just a tiny bit hotter than US loads, too. And you get an ammo box with it.

IAC, it's good quality stuff and I use it in all my 9mm's. Go for it!!! I think you'll be happy.

4. Yes it is a good price. SGammo has the same ammo listed for $215 per 1000 and their 50caliber ammo boxes are $9.95 each.

If you can afford it I would at least order 4 of them. Ammo is most likely not going to get cheaper.

Just ordered some ammo from SGammo and needed another 50cal box so I bought one from them. Only paid $2 and some change extra to ship the box with the ammo. Would have been nice to get it for free.

#3 dkf, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  5. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Looks very good. And a nice ammo can comes with it! :wow:

6. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

Its a good deal on decent ammo. I cant normally get S&B in my area, but I buy it when it pops up from time to time.

7. I like S&B ammo quite a bit. It's always fired and always seemed "hot" compared to other range ammos. Its shooting characteristics match up pretty well with the premium JHP self-defense ammos I normally carry.

8. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

S&B is made in the Czech Republic, correct? :dunno:

9. Looks like a nice deal to me :cool:

10. That is what it says on the box of my S&B ammo. S&B is good quality ammo though, not junk like Tula.

11. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

The Czechs have been making ammunition for a long time now.

12. Merkavaboy

Merkavaboy Code-7A KUZ769

IMO, S&B ammo is one of the best of the European made ammo. I've shot a lot of S&B in 9mm and never one problem. I still have a 1200 round case of 9mm when it was being made with the older cupro-nickel clad steel jacketed bullets. I also shot up 1K of their brass washed steel cased Range Safe 9mm. Best steel cased plinking ammo I've ever used.

Right now S&B is loading the Cabela's brand Herter's ammo and they also make (or hade made) Winchester's USA brand metric pistol ammo in 7.62 Tok and 9mm Mak.

Hard to beat S&B's quality ammo in all calibers.

13. S&B 115gr. Ammo is some of the best RANGE ammo ive shot, and ive shot 'em all

14. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

What do you think of the Winchester white box offering in 9x19 115gr ball?

15. Thanks for all of the opinions guys bi ordered 2 :)

16. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

I'm sorry, but what is bi?

17. Sorry.... I ordered 2

18. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

the Latin prefix for 2 :cool:

19. It's a good deal if you want the can but average otherwise.

20. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

but the ammo can looks good! :supergrin: