Good bye "D" class

Discussion in 'General Competition' started by Mike Bell, May 15, 2013.

1. :tongueout: Today I moved out of "D" and into "C" with a 52.54%

Its been about a year since I first started USPSA, but I finally knocked out a couple of really low scores. And I believe if all goes well, I just might move up to B in another match or two.

Here is my question, How long did it take you to get to your current classification?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

3. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

#2 waktasz, May 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
  4. Hoser

Hoser Ninja

Congrats. D is a tough classification to get stuck in because getting out is so hard.

I made GM in about 2.5 years in Production after shooting it for about a year. Previous to that I was a M in Limited and Open. Got the itch to make GM in Revo so I am plugging away there right now.

#3 Hoser, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
  5. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

My very first classification was 'B' in USPSA, but just barely. I had been shooting a LOT of GSSF so shooting itself wasn't a problem, and I had been doing some IDPA. I practiced a lot of dry fire on draws, as well as mag changes. Classifications don't usually have movement involved, and I went to a "classifier only" match early on where I threw down several high 60's.

My 3 other buddies all started at C, however one of them is already an A, whereas I'm just below 70.

6. Sgt.K

Sgt.K They Just Work!

What division are you shooting? I was out of USPSA since around 2004 and got back in last year, 2012. Was D in Limited shooting minor and after 2 or maybe 3 classifiers I'm now a C. Started shooting Production last month, currently a U and want to come in a B but it may be C. Congratulation!

7. I shoot Limited Major with a Gen4 G35, a couple of matches ago I got a CR Speed holster, trigger spring kit and two mag extensions and a Dawson ICE funnel. Still need to get some mag pouches, as Im using the old factory glock pouches till then.