Good belt for ccw

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by wolf19r, Jul 7, 2011.

1. +1 for the comp-tac belts i got mine a couple of months ago and have been very pleased all except for the price but i guess you get what you pay for right?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. good choice.all weather too compared to leather.

3. I use my 5.11 Operator belt almost exclusively now. 1.75" wide, kydex reinforced, super adjustable, like all nylon belts and onyl about $40. Unless I'm wearing something where I need a more dressy belt I've decided that reinforced nylon is the way to go. (and this is commign from a guy that was a hardcore leather fan)
  4. wolf19r

wolf19r Problem Solved!

I'm looking for a good belt that I can carry with and wear when I have to leave the gun behind. I'm not carrying with these cheap belts because I destroy them with normal use. Right now I pocket carry an LCP due to my lack of being able to carry a Glock.

5. Good belts are hard to find. I have actually broken a belt while packing heat and didn't have a spare with me. :whistling: Kind of a situation. :rofl: