close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Good belt for ccw

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by wolf19r, Jul 7, 2011.

1. dodgecope89

dodgecope89

Dec 29, 2010
    Arkansas
    +1 for the comp-tac belts i got mine a couple of months ago and have been very pleased all except for the price but i guess you get what you pay for right?

2. good choice.all weather too compared to leather.

3. I use my 5.11 Operator belt almost exclusively now. 1.75" wide, kydex reinforced, super adjustable, like all nylon belts and onyl about $40. Unless I'm wearing something where I need a more dressy belt I've decided that reinforced nylon is the way to go. (and this is commign from a guy that was a hardcore leather fan)

4. wolf19r

wolf19r Problem Solved!

Feb 8, 2009
    JAX, FL

I'm looking for a good belt that I can carry with and wear when I have to leave the gun behind. I'm not carrying with these cheap belts because I destroy them with normal use. Right now I pocket carry an LCP due to my lack of being able to carry a Glock.

5. Good belts are hard to find. I have actually broken a belt while packing heat and didn't have a spare with me. :whistling: Kind of a situation. :rofl: