close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good after market adjustable sights??

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by 10mmLover, Mar 23, 2011.

1. 10mmLover

10mmLover

I have 2 Glock 20 10mm's I hunt with. I have a standard Glock adjustable sight on the first one and it wont hold elevation zero at all!! But the second G20 has fixed sights and I want a good after mkt adjustable sight set for it.
    Anyone can steer me in the right direction would be great!

2. ArmstrongBob

ArmstrongBob

Attached Files:

3. 10mmLover

10mmLover

Ok thanks! Do you use them? How do you like them if you do? From the price I can see they are very proud of them aint they?

4. ArmstrongBob

ArmstrongBob

I have three:
    G30
    G30/AA 22 conversion
    G26
    Pretty cheap when you consider a fixed set of night sights is going to cost you $65 and up.
    If you are picky regarding dialing in the perfect sight picture the Mepro's are the only alternative in night sights. For hunting they should be ideal; you get the night sight glow in extreme low light plus the white outline for most circumstances. The three dot sight is very intuitive; line up the dots and you are home. I have tried everything. Plain black; great for a white background. Stacked dots; might be ok for a gun fight, but not precision shooting.

5. 10mmLover

10mmLover

Thanks, Will order a set and give them a try. Anything is better than the stock sights.