close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gold & Silver Gun Picture Thread

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Jade Falcon, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Aug 2, 2004
    Vancouver, WA.
    Is there anything more beautiful than Gold & Silver, together, when it comes to guns and ammo?

I cleaned my Ruger GP100 for the first time the other night, and thought "Damn! That a purty gun!". I really put some hard-core elbow grease on this thing, but it still has the littlest of carbon-rings on the very outer edges of the front face of the cylinder. You really have to look to see them. My Carbon-Cloth is almost completely covered in carbon-build up now. I might have to go buy a new one...

Anyways...I got the urge to take some cell phone pictures last night of the Ruger, along with some Underwood 125gr. GDHPs on my kitchen counter. I liked the way the flourecent lighting lit up the gun and ammo best.

I took some pictures with the flash on, and some with the flash off. Different angles, and even a couple of the revolver loaded (pointed in a safe direction; nothing near the trigger).

So how about you? What goes well with your Silver & Gold? Do you have a silver gun, and a gold belt-buckle? Or maybe a bunch of gold bullets with a silver gun, like myself?

Post pictures!

Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nathanours

nathanours Texan

Well there's really no point in me posting anything after seeing this... very nice!

3. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Aug 2, 2004
    Vancouver, WA.
    Dude! Nice! I've always wanted a Infinity Gold! I hear thier Tikki compact carry pistol is very rare.