close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glocktalk Fun Thread

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by 4949shooter, Sep 10, 2012.

1. (I think this was off topic on another forum so I will try again here)

So today I shot my garbage Glocks, while talking on the cell phone shooting controlled pairs, two handed, at a my Sony Bravia TV. I was talking to my girlfriend, who is toothless, and I was having trouble concentrating on my trigger control while trying to understand what she was saying.

My gen 4's all malfunctioned, and when they did fire I had brass to the face, with some lodging in between my shooting glasses and my bluetooth. Of course, the malfunctions could have been caused by limpwristing and poor grip, as I have been shooting Glocks with cell phones for only a few years.

Everyone knows Italian made guns are better than Glocks. They should make an Italian made 10mm, even though .45 super is a better all around cartridge, and everyone knows the 10mm is dead anyway.

But who cares? Because everyone knows H&K makes a better polymer frame pistol than all the other polymer frame gun manufacturers. If you don't own a polymer H&K, you suck.

But open carry could have prevented the brass to the face and all the gen 4 issues. Open carry could have prevented me from meeting a toothless girl in the first place.

There is no need for the .40 short and weak cartridge. 9 mm bullets can do anything a .40, .45, 10mm, .45 super, or .375 H&H magnum can do. Word has it the South Africans are using Caracals for elephant defense due to the modern developments of the 9mm and its superior penetration and expansion qualities. Fackler theorists give the credit for one shot stops on elephants due to the penetration attributes of the modern 9mm bullet. Velocity junkies say the performance is due to the violent expansion characteristics of the modern bullet. Tnoutdoors9 will be performing tests in 5000 pound gelatin blocks preceded by 4 layers of elephant skull. Stay tuned for results.

But even though the .40 short and weak has a meaningless existence, it is the most commonly used cartridge by American police departments. But what do they know anyway? Everyone knows cops can't shoot. Speaking of police, should I disclose if I am stopped by them? I mean, it's my second amendment right to carry and all. Why do they need to know? And why can't I open carry my AK 47 to the drug store or the bank? The second amendment gives me this right. Just because others are ignorant of our rights doesn't mean I should be affected.

It's on cuz. That's all I got. :wavey:

2. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    I want in on this one - it's potentially epic. And of course very humorous.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012

3. Altaris

Altaris

Feb 16, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    Do you have irrisputable proof for any of this?

4. 9jeeps

9jeeps

May 22, 2004
    PNW
    And why can't I open carry my AK 47 to the drug store or the bank? The second amendment gives me this right. Just because others are ignorant of our rights doesn't mean I should be affected.

Give O another term and you will have to, Everywhere you go! Won't that be exciting?

5. JimBianchi

JimBianchi Da Da CLM

Feb 15, 2006
    Las Vegas
    If only the RNC had allowed all of Ron Paul's legally assigned delegates to vote properly during the convention Dr Paul would have won the day, secured the nomination, turned the liberal tide and saved America for a better tomorrow.

He had a LANDSLIDE victory in so many states, so many I can't name them all in this short post! It was the corrupt, middle of the road RINO Mitt-Bots who stole the nomination from Ron Paul, our last true American Hero.

6. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

I'd add more, but I'm off to pick up a tactical wheelbarrow.

Sent from the toe my jack boot using Tapatalk 2

7. FPS

FPS

Jul 15, 2005
    CT
  8. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Phila, PA
    I was picked on for years by big strong bullies then I meet a man named 2bb's who taught me how to be a killer. One day I used my killer skills and spent a week in the ER because 2bb's technique was very weak. I meet a doctor my last day in the ER who was posting on GT about the power of the 10mm on his Droid using taptalk. I asked him if the 10mm would keep me safe from bullies and he laughed and said "Dude there was no bomb dropped on Japanese, it was a single shot from a Glock 20 out the bomb bay door"

So I decided to go cheap and went with a G19 to buy cheap ammo but then I met another bully and pulled my 19 and put 4 rounds at his forehead which bounced off and I was back to the ER again. Purchased my G20 and the next bully encounter ended with me pulling the trigger and bully evaporated and recoil blew my arms and legs off. Posted from my Droid using voice active app:crying:

9. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Nice cows!

10. Altaris

Altaris

Feb 16, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    They are nice. I own 6.5 of them.

11. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Sandbox Refugee CLM

May 1, 2006
    This side of a tombstone
    How many small ice cream cones will it hold?

12. Gregg702

Gregg702 Gold Member

May 1, 2010
    Las Vegas
  13. Altaris

Altaris

Feb 16, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    Ice Cream cones?!?!

You know TBO is going to be rolling through Walmart loading up his Tac-Barrow with nachos while searching for the perfect CCW badge.

14. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA CLM

Jan 24, 2004
    Epic, just epic.

15. Lone_Wolfe

May 1, 2006
    This side of a tombstone
    He's not going to forget the sash, is he? :wow:

16. geofri

geofri Poikilotherm™ Lifetime Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Below sea level.
    obviously calves.. look how small they are!

17. Altaris

Altaris

Feb 16, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    Of course not.
    He just needs to make sure the sash is big enough that it fits over the .308 stopping trauma plates that he wears on his back.

18. Lone_Wolfe

May 1, 2006
    This side of a tombstone
    That, and the 6 Glocks he'll be CCW'ing.

19. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    Well at least there was a little bit of truth in your post!

:tongueout::tongueout::tongueout: