close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glockmeister doing normal business?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by nraman, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nraman

nraman

Dec 9, 2002
    I have ordered a couple of items and I get no response on my emails, phone busy, no shipping of items.
    Anybody know what the deal is?

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    They, like everyone else, are overloaded with orders.

3. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

They are in business, and business is 10 times normal. Staff is same, things move slow. But I was told Tuesday at the Bell Road Store in PHX, if you ordered on line, and the transaction was a go. Items would be shipped in 7-10 days...

4. nraman

nraman

Dec 9, 2002
    Thanks, I hate waiting, I'll pass.

5. tbob38

tbob38

Nov 23, 2012
    Utah's Dixie
    I recently ordered a couple of G32 magazines that were supposedly in stock. About 2 weeks later I got an email saying that the mags were out of stock and backordered. No anticipated date.

6. RoyHinkley

RoyHinkley Bonafide User

Jan 4, 2013
    SE GA
    I ordered a G29SF from them on 1/4. After a week of no response and being unable to contact them I decided they were probably out of stock and I bought it some where else. I have left two voice mails, two emails, and I faxed them a cancellation. Finally, I posted my cancellation request on their Facebook page and I got a response on there that the order would be cancelled. That was on Wednesday and as of today the order still says "In progress".

7. todd_g

todd_g

Aug 22, 2011
    West Michigan
    Here is a recent email I received from them.

OUR CALL/EMAIL VOLUME IS AT A RECORD HIGH

PLEASE:

Do not call us to check on the status of your order. Due to a sharp spike in demand, it is difficult for us to estimate shipping and backorder times. We are continuously increasing our production and receiving new stock daily. Items are shipping as soon as they become available. ALL ORDERS WILL BE CHARGED ONLY WHEN ITEMS ARE READY TO BE SHIPPED. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. The firearm industry is experiencing record high volumes. Glockmeister would like to thank all of our customers for their support and understanding as we strive to serve your needs at this challenging time.

Copyright © 2013 Glockmeister, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website

Our mailing address is:
    Glockmeister 2848 East Bell Road
    Studio #107
    Phoenix, AZ 85032

8. I ordered some stuff a couple weeks ago, took about 5 days to ship. No worries.

9. Same for me as above, I ordered some stuff a couple of weeks ago, and got my ship notice yesterday. They are just swamped like everyone else right now.

10. RichardB

RichardB Silver Member

Jul 29, 2007
    NC
    The folks who like instant feedback can get it at their local gun store and not need to put up with unanswered emails or phone calls (if you can find a clerk who is not running his azz off showing and selling to customers.).

11. scosgt

scosgt

May 25, 2011
    I placed three orders from Glockstore.com
    They sent an acknowledgement. Since then, nothing. IF not cancelled, I assume I will eventually get my stuff.

12. Adamz04

Adamz04

Mar 28, 2012
    Indiana
    Same here. I know they are really busy but c'mon man hire a couple part-timers to answer phones. I will never buy from glockstore again after this purchase is ironed out.

13. micdude

micdude

Apr 5, 2006
    washington
    I ordered 2 glock 19 mags on December 19 when i ordered them the website said it was in stock and I am finally getting them today. :wow:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  14. bigcix

bigcix

Feb 18, 2011
    Central, Ca
    Glad I came up in this thread. I was thinking of getting factory night sights for my 36.

15. MarkCO

MarkCO Millennium Member CLM

Dec 21, 1998
    Colorado
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.