close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock with a DN12X Keep or sell?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by novellguru, Jan 17, 2013.

1. novellguru

novellguru

Jan 10, 2013
    Would folks on here consider this to eventually be a collectors item? I have had this since 1998 and its in almost perfect condition. I bought at a pawn shop for about 250.00.

I have spent quiet a bit of time on this site reading that the DN batch was the first sold so was thinking I should keep it vs. selling to buy a new firearm. It seems the folks in here are very smart with the Glock brand and have spent a lot of time on research etc., so I value your thoughts.

Its a 9MM with a 15 round clip and shoot great but need to send it in to Glock as it never had the recall work done. I just talked with them last Friday so will be sending it soon, then decide on selling or not.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  2. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    Vermont
    Welcome to G T ! I wouldn't but that's just me,if you want a new gun by all means go for it but I would never part with the Glock you have now. SJ 40

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013

3. .38 super

.38 super Observer

Aug 23, 2010
    Florida
    I would never sell this thing... I would never even replace the old parts...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  4. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur Millennium Member CLM

Dec 17, 1998
    Minnesota
  5. novellguru

novellguru

Jan 10, 2013
    I will upload some pics and also the internals as I think they were never replaced from the recall.

6. papajohn

papajohn

Dec 11, 2011
    connecticut
    keep the internals. find an armorer to do the changes instead