close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock stamped as "Made in Japan"?

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by usap, Jan 10, 2009.

1. SalfromCal

SalfromCal Senior Member

Aug 30, 2008
    California

Probably because it's against eBay policy to advertise or sell the real thing..:supergrin:

2. mr.scott

mr.scott

Oct 26, 2008
    Well if anyone bids on that they are a fool. Not for the Made in Japan thing, but because he lists the "upgrades as being worth hundreds of dollars. Extended slide release $99. I paid $10 for mine brand spanking new. The $75 FFL/shipping fee is outrageous. He's trying to nickle and dime at every step.

3. SalfromCal

SalfromCal Senior Member

Aug 30, 2008
    California

Well, it looks like there is always a "fool" born every minute because the gun sold for $430.00 after 11 bids......amazing!!:dunno:

4. LABMAN

LABMAN GLOCK 20SF 10MM

Jun 1, 2008
    That gun is not real! It's airsoft!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  5. SalfromCal

SalfromCal Senior Member

Aug 30, 2008
    California
    The sellers claims that the first picture he posted was that of an airsoft pistol made in Japan because he didn't have a picture of the real gun :dunno:..sounds like a dumb excuse to me, but anyhow, later he added to his post other pictures of the real G26 made in Austria with serial# OTC205.
    Well, it looks like the gun was real because it sold for $430.00. Also, the buyer left a good positive feedback for the seller meaning that the transaction was completed in a good way.

6. Eternal Sun

Eternal Sun

Aug 18, 2007
    MI
    My Glock pen was made in China...My Glock mat was made in China...hmmm

7. First Clue Should Have been It's On eBay!! No Firearms Policy!:headscratch:

8. johnson8861

johnson8861 Daddo Chomper

Serial numbers starting with O don't exist, thy went from N to P.