close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock silencers

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by theTactician, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Sirs, anyone here who knows where i can upgrade my Glock. i know its kinda illegal to purchase a silencer for your gun. Its noteworthy that my purpose in wanting to add a silencer to my glock is just purely for "accessory-purposes" and no devious hidden plan whatsoever ok.:) I noticed that the barrel is indeed quite extended among glocks. Anyone here who knows where i can have it threaded? or do i have to purchase a longer barrel (full size ones) that will surely fit my compact glock and buy a costumized silencer for it. I just love the sound of a gun firing with a silencer.
    So, any comments? suggestions?
    thank you so much.

2. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    keyword is "illegal", hence it can't be discussed here under GT rules.:)

3. RenegadeGlocker

RenegadeGlocker

Jul 8, 2001
    Texas
    Not Illegal in Texas.

I use a G17L barrel in myG34.

[​IMG]

4. Man, thats nice! very very nice. I guess i'll just buy a Glock in the states, compact size, then get a full size barrel, have it threaded and get a silencer.. hehehe

5. RenegadeGlocker

RenegadeGlocker

Jul 8, 2001
    Texas
    Make sure you verify barrel compatibility. A 17L barrel works in a 34 or 17, a 34 barrel works in a 17, bu none of those three work in a 19.

6. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    And make sure your state will allow it.

vega