close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock sight pusher

Discussion in 'Ohio Glockers' started by birddog1, Mar 24, 2007.

1. birddog1

birddog1

Mar 27, 2004
    Massillon, OH
    Anyone in Ohio have a rear sight pusher that I can either borrow/rent/buy. I'm in Massillon, but I travel over quite a bit of eastern Ohio and I'll be going to Bowling Green this Thursday night for a meeting Friday.

2. ...and if you're installing 'night sights' you'll break the tubes!

I got 'hosed' on installation when I bought a set of MeproLights for my G27. I found a MGW sight pusher on eBay for a decent price. It's more expensive than the 'hosed' price, but it's mine, and I can reuse it!!!

[​IMG]

3. anyplainjoe

anyplainjoe Nobody special.

Dec 28, 2005
    In flyover country
    If you're just looking for a swap out, many gun shows have Glock armorers there who will do it for a small fee.

4. ImtooSlow

ImtooSlow

Jul 27, 2005
    NW Ohio
    I have installed MeproLights on all my Glocks with a wooden dowl and have had no problems just don't beat the crap out of it

5. birddog1

birddog1

Mar 27, 2004
    Massillon, OH
    PM sent

6. birddog1

birddog1

Mar 27, 2004
    Massillon, OH
    I met officerbear tonight and he was kind enough to let me use his sight pusher to install my night sights. Great guy and he also let me shoot his G21. Borrowing a sight pusher was supposed to save me money, now it looks like I'm going to have to get a G21. :banana: