close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock---re.com, losing another customer...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by kmac76, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmac76

kmac76
    Expand Collapse

2 x glock 22 (15 round) mags ordered early January - got the back order notice and no other communication a week later... Still nothing. Ordered the same mags from kingglock last week, they arrived yesterday... I hope glock store can get it together - as I have used them with success in the past. For now they are a no buy zone...

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. ede

ede
    Expand Collapse
    Bama's Friend

I could care less about back order updates, it is odd to get them from one soure and not the backordered ones.

3. Three-Five-Seven

Three-Five-Seven
    Expand Collapse
    Señor Mombo
    Millennium Member

You guys cannot be serious in your expectation that any firearm related dealer operate normally in this climate.

4. TheGlockTalker

TheGlockTalker
    Expand Collapse

I've never liked 'the glock store' - assuming that's the one you're talking about.
    I've spoken with that guy who owns the place a few times and he always sounds like a very sleazy sales man.
    Rude, short, thinks he knows better than anyone else.......not a place I will ever support.

5. Ranger357

Ranger357
    Expand Collapse
    Just pixels

Thats odd (assuming it's Lenny your talking about). Talked with him a couple of times, seemed like a nice guy and went above and beyond both times.

6. Firecop203

Firecop203
    Expand Collapse

I've never had any luck with Glockstore. Even before all the madness. If I order anything online I go with Glockmeister or Lone Wolf.

7. dwm2112

dwm2112
    Expand Collapse

I have been waiting on magazines for about 5 weeks now and still have not received them. In that same period I have placed 3 different orders with King Glock and received all within 3 days of ordering them. Not sure what the issue is with the Glock store. This was my first order with the and is looking like my last... I understand these are challenging times for stores but it seems all the other stores are handling it more gracefully than the Glock Store and are communicating up front before an order is placed as well as through the process. They also seem to be getting inventory and fulfilling their orders much faster than the Glock Store. I wonder if they are selling whatever their inventory is in their store and not shipping to customers who have been waiting for months in some cases.

8. WayneJessie

WayneJessie
    Expand Collapse

Forget it. Some folk expect from others what they could not do themselves. Lenny has stated that he's hired folk. training them, and added a new computer system. As a small business owner, I have been through the headache of just adding a new computer system:steamed: Tack on training newbies and this climate and it is way more involved than the average person can understand.
    I've had some mags ordered from Ruger (backorder). It's been a while and is going to be even longer yet. Nobody from Ruger has called to hold my hand or wipe my nose for me:crying: I don't care. Life goes on. My mags will get here when they get here.

9. trekgod3

trekgod3
    Expand Collapse
    Quad-Glocker

I haven't had any problems getting mags from cdnn and sportsmansguide. I place an order and have the mags a week or so later. The items they advertise on their websites are actually in stock when you place an order.

10. ninjag19

ninjag19
    Expand Collapse

I have had good dealings in the past with the Glock Store but lost my patience when I did not hear from them regarding an RSA order. However, it did just show up in the mail one day, in about a month, which I guess isn't that bad these days. So I hope your orders will follow soon too!

11. MikeG36

MikeG36
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty happy with King Glock. Great service and real time inventory.

12. Mrs. VR

Mrs. VR
    Expand Collapse
    Sharon, you will be missed.

:Waves hand: This is not the complaint department you are looking for.