close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Glock Patches

Discussion in 'Wanted To Buy' started by gamecocks, Aug 4, 2014.

1. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone know where I could find Glock patches online? I ordered a new backpack (GPS tactical) for the range. It has some velcro areas for patches and whatnot, so I thought I'd put some patches on it, Glock included...but I can't seem to find any online, except ebay and places like that. Surely there is a site that sells Glock parts/accessories that would have patches for sale. Any ideas?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Giggity-Giggity

Giggity-Giggity
    Expand Collapse
    Giggity-Goo!!!

Contact Glock directly or GSSF. The Glock patches I have don't have velcro, so you'll have to sew it on.

3. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I'll give that a try...I think most patches I've seen don't have velcro, but I just figured some cheap velcro tape would fix that problem well enough. Or if not, I'll get em sewn on.

4. HEXE9

HEXE9
    Expand Collapse
    Shootin' Fool

On ebay, search "Velcro glock patch" and lots come up.

This one is cool...

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glock-Round-Rubber-Morale-Patch-/281400664598?pt=US_Men_s_Accessories&hash=item4184c96216"]Glock Round Rubber Morale Patch | eBay[/ame]

5. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I saw some on ebay also. I may be the only person in America to have never bought anything off ebay. I was going to once, a long time ago, but did not have a paypal account. It may have changed, and even if not I could easily set one up, but for now looks like you may be able to get them for free straight from Glock. The lady I just spoke with said the people in catalog dept could send me one. Voice mail picked up when I was transferred, but it said to leave my name and address for catalogs and whatever. So I left a message saying I was looking to get a couple of their patches, with my name and address. We'll see what happens...will post results of said message here.

6. DJCantonGA

DJCantonGA
    Expand Collapse

This is hard for me to do, well, with you being a SC fan and me being a UGA fan :rofl:

PM me your address and I'll mail you a Glock patch. The guys at the range hooked me up with a bag of goodies a few months ago and I know I have an extra patch left.

7. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse

PM sent. Thank you very much! Just cause you're a dawg, doesn't mean we can't be friends:supergrin: I figured since I don't do anything to personalize much of anything in general, definitely not my guns, it might be cool to put a few patches in the new rangebag I ordered. Unfortunately it is backordered(love that they dont tell you this before ordering where I bought it) so it may be a month or two before I get it. But I look forward to the Glock one you are sending, DJ. Again, thanks alot!

8. clarkstoncz

clarkstoncz
    Expand Collapse

The last patch that I got from Glock, had velcro on the back.

[​IMG]

9. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse

Nice! I like the way that looks.

10. Mister-B

Mister-B
    Expand Collapse

11. DJCantonGA

DJCantonGA
    Expand Collapse

Your welcome! Glad to do it. I'm ready for football season...I like baseball but not as much as the pigskin.

Which range bag did you order?

12. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse

I went with the GPS tactical range backpack, in tan. I use just a basic backback now, LL Bean I think, and wanted to use something similar, but more spacious and easily organized. Think I picked a good one, but we shall see.

13. Cain8768

Cain8768
    Expand Collapse

Love mine! I have the same one. I ordered an American flag patch off of amazon to replace the GPS logo patch. It really does help organize everything.

14. FLGlockster

FLGlockster
    Expand Collapse

:perfect10:

What a nice way of passing it forward!!!!

Sir, I salute you!

:patriot:

You got anymore?

Just kidding...

:supergrin:

15. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse

Nice! I thought it was cool the GPS logo is a removable patch...I was thinking of doing the same with an American flag.

16. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse

I agree, extremely nice to pay it forward like that!

17. DJCantonGA

DJCantonGA
    Expand Collapse

Hey, be on the lookout for a small white box containing a Glock patch (and maybe a few other cool Glock items ;))! It is going out today USPS Priority, so you should have it Friday...

[​IMG]

18. Joshhtn

Joshhtn
    Expand Collapse
    The eBay Guy
    Silver Member

Good on ya! Damn fine thing to do...

19. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse

Did not arrive yet DJ, but I bet it will get here tomorrow. I guess Glock does, in fact, check their voice mail though. The mailman brought me 3 of the "Glock safe action pistols" patches today. Looks good next to me new Les Baer patch!

20. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse

It wouldn't be the US Postal Service if they actually delivered anything on time, but the package did arrive today! Thanks again, DJ! I actually got more Glock swag from you than I did directly from Glock. Good stuff:thumbsup: