close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock parts in SE PA

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by Mikeyboy, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Mikeyboy

Mikeyboy

Apr 10, 2007
    Anyone know of a good Gun Store or Armorer that has a lot of Glock stuff in stock in the Philadelphia area. I'm looking to buy a NY1 trigger spring and either night or plain steel sites. I hate to keep buying stuff over the internet, and I think I need to broaden my horizons and try different gun stores.

2. dgg9

dgg9

May 26, 2000
    Bucks County, PA, USA
    Pretty sure:

http://www.philadelphiaarcheryandgunclub.com/

are Glock armorers. They had night sights for my Glock right there in stock. They may or may not have the NY1 trigger in stock.

3. Mikeyboy

Mikeyboy

Apr 10, 2007
    Thanks dgg9. I Was there yesterday, they pretty much have everything I needed, and then some. The only problem is trying to find parking in South Philly :upeyes: . Now I remember why I moved to the suburbs.

4. dgg9

dgg9

May 26, 2000
    Bucks County, PA, USA
    You're not kidding. More than once, I packed up my stuff, went to the range, drove around hopelessly -- and actually had to turn back home. Day at range --> canceled for lack of street parking.

5. ERASER

ERASER Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

Jan 23, 2000
    If I recall correctly, there's free parking on the lot between 9th and 10th Streets on Ellsworth......right hand side.

Don't forget to stop at Geno's and grab a cheesesteak!