close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

glock multi-purpose backpack

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by therealmarauder, Feb 17, 2014.

1. while this might not be exactly on topic but i believe this might be the best section to post this in. i saw this backpack on glock's website and was wondering if anyone here has one and can give some insight on quality, durability etc. i've looked on google but there aren't any reviews on there about it.

here is the link to glock's site.

https://store.teamglock.com/accessories/glock-multi-purpose-backpack.html

any info is appreciated.

thanks

2. Pjd832

Pjd832

Jan 12, 2012
    South Jersey
    There's a shop near me that sell a lot of the branded bags s&w, sig, beretta, and everything glock makes...I haven't seen this one...from the couple pics I'd be interested in handling one in person...odd it doesn't show a giant glock logo like all the other swag ...lol

3. greatwun

greatwun Senior Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Looks very nice, I might have to give it a try. Right now my outdoor pack is too large. Its a Fox tactical 3-day pack.

4. Pjd832

Pjd832

Jan 12, 2012
    South Jersey
    Just noticed it's only "600d polyester"......I tend to try to stick with 1000d....but it could still be a decent truck bag I guess...not sure on how it might hold up to heavy use...

5. Maxpedition make a nice quality back pack. Wal-Mart occasionally has a knock off of the maxpedition bags. Just my $.02.

6. dregotglock

dregotglock CHL Instructor

May 23, 2009
    DFW TX
    Nice bag - but when I look at companies like Allen Company who make OEM bags for S&W and other manufacturers but charge more for the embroidered logo I step away and grin.

I like and use this bag:
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/MOLLE-983

The Drago 3 day pack has been a great one - and the price is right on as well.

I picked up one for each of my family members for bug out bags a couple years ago and they have held up great. Two of my kids take them with them daily - as well as on hiking/camping trips. The seams have all held up and have had no issues with quality.

7. Pjd832

Pjd832

Jan 12, 2012
    South Jersey
    Found that same glock bag at rifle gear for $39.. When I found the listing yesterday it showed out of stock... But I signed up for in stock notification.. About 1900 yesterday got an email it was in stock so I bought it with 7 shipping.. Figured what the hell tracking number recieved this am.... So we will see lol here's the link for anyone interested
    http://www.riflegear.com/p-2789-glock-backpack-black.aspx

But they only offer it in black

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  8. JAREDG21

JAREDG21

Jul 11, 2004
    Coastal NC
    Meh for the price i would spend a bit more and get a maxpedition kodiak. I fondled the glock bag and it was not nearly as well built and the kodiak was much better laid out for use and the ability to quickly get to the ccw.

9. tango44

tango44

Jun 16, 2005
    Miami Florida
    trying to get one but out of stock everywhere!