Glock mag extensions??

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Trunkkmonkey, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I am looking for magazine extensions. I don't care about increasing the round count, I am looking for a good grip and weight extension. I do have several LIGHTNING STRIKE aluminum plates but trying to find some that are a little deeper. Any suggestions, or links would be greatly appreciated.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Glock 42 mags with pearce +1 extensions Gun Parts & Accessories Yesterday at 11:22 PM
    WTS GLOCK 26 3rd Gen LNIB pearce extensions on magazines Firearms Listings Jun 18, 2015
    Glock 27 +1 magazine extensions General Glocking Jun 10, 2015
    3 glock 21 mags with kriss extensions 30rd Gun Parts & Accessories May 14, 2015
    Glock 36 Pearce +1 Extensions General Glocking May 14, 2015

3. Glock and Speer both make +0 and +2 mag extensions that are nice.

4. Jailer252

Jailer252 Team TKW

5. I use Pearce +0 magazine extensions on my G30 mags. Gives me a bit more control and makes the height of the frame just about equal to a G19.

They didn't seem to have a great impact when I first put them on, but years later, I can definitely tell if I use a mag without it.

I usually get this kind of stuff from glockmeister.com

http://www.glockmeister.com/Magazine-Extensions/departments/67/

HB

#4 Honor Bound, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  6. Hello,new member and first post. I tried a magwell extension from The Glock Store on a G23 IMHO SAVE YOUR MONEY. It didn't extend the butt atal.

7. I used the Pearce +0 extensions on my Glock 27. They worked well but I feel it printed more under a T-shirt. It got me thinking I might as well have a Glock 19 or 23.

I bought a Glock 19 and, for now, I am back to the flat stock magazine setup.

If you get the Glock brand extension, also get the magazine insert. I don't know why they are sold separately.

8. the Pearce +0 extensions I had on G27 mags made the pistol much more controllable for me but at a slight cost of conceal ability...it was worth it to me at the time...

Bill

9. I use the Glock factory + extensions only. Never had a problem personally or from a customer. IE never pop off. Pierce, Scherrer have all had pop offs when dropped and just loaded. They don't seem to stay on 100%. Some work and some don't.

The + for Glocks with insert work great. They are supposed to add rounds to mag but what I have found is you can barely get 1 more in on a 27 and 2 more in on a 26. Full size guns tend to let 2 more go in but not always.

I also don't care about getting more rounds as I find them more useful on the 26 and 27 size guns. Never get used to having my pinky dangle and the Glock one adds just enough room to allow a perfect grip. I also use 3m tape on the front of extension to add a littel pinky bite to it. works perfectly.

If you're into duracoat, it tends to stick to it better than the metal parts. Go figure.

10. I just got the Dawson Precision tool-less ones in the mail. Install is easy, and disassembly for cleaning is a BREEZE!

These things are stout, I'll be shooting them this weekend. Here's a picture of stock, compared to the DP. My G22 is also sporting the Dawson Precision ICE Magwell.

[​IMG]

11. Picture of it in the gun. The mags also stand upright on the table now....hey, thats important to some people!

[​IMG]

12. mnmiv

I have used both Scherer and Pearce. Currently, I'm running Pearce PG39's on both my G26 and G27. I experimented and bought one of each of the +0, +1, etc. and ran the mag with it a few times at the range to see what I liked. The +0 didn't do it for me, but to each his own.