Glock mag extensions??

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Trunkkmonkey, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I am looking for magazine extensions. I don't care about increasing the round count, I am looking for a good grip and weight extension. I do have several LIGHTNING STRIKE aluminum plates but trying to find some that are a little deeper. Any suggestions, or links would be greatly appreciated.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    FS: Glock 42 Magazines 6 Rounds Factory Extensions OEM Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 29, 2015
    FS: Glock 42 Magazines 6 Rounds Factory Extensions OEM Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 13, 2015
    SOLD - Glock 42, +0, factory grip extensions, new take offs have 3. Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 6, 2015
    Glock 42 mags with pearce +1 extensions Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 3, 2015
    WTS GLOCK 26 3rd Gen LNIB pearce extensions on magazines Firearms Listings Jun 18, 2015

3. Glock and Speer both make +0 and +2 mag extensions that are nice.

4. Jailer252

Jailer252 Team TKW

5. I use Pearce +0 magazine extensions on my G30 mags. Gives me a bit more control and makes the height of the frame just about equal to a G19.

They didn't seem to have a great impact when I first put them on, but years later, I can definitely tell if I use a mag without it.

I usually get this kind of stuff from

#4 Honor Bound, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  6. Hello,new member and first post. I tried a magwell extension from The Glock Store on a G23 IMHO SAVE YOUR MONEY. It didn't extend the butt atal.
  7. I used the Pearce +0 extensions on my Glock 27. They worked well but I feel it printed more under a T-shirt. It got me thinking I might as well have a Glock 19 or 23.

I bought a Glock 19 and, for now, I am back to the flat stock magazine setup.

If you get the Glock brand extension, also get the magazine insert. I don't know why they are sold separately.
  8. the Pearce +0 extensions I had on G27 mags made the pistol much more controllable for me but at a slight cost of conceal was worth it to me at the time...

9. I use the Glock factory + extensions only. Never had a problem personally or from a customer. IE never pop off. Pierce, Scherrer have all had pop offs when dropped and just loaded. They don't seem to stay on 100%. Some work and some don't.

The + for Glocks with insert work great. They are supposed to add rounds to mag but what I have found is you can barely get 1 more in on a 27 and 2 more in on a 26. Full size guns tend to let 2 more go in but not always.

I also don't care about getting more rounds as I find them more useful on the 26 and 27 size guns. Never get used to having my pinky dangle and the Glock one adds just enough room to allow a perfect grip. I also use 3m tape on the front of extension to add a littel pinky bite to it. works perfectly.

If you're into duracoat, it tends to stick to it better than the metal parts. Go figure.
  10. I just got the Dawson Precision tool-less ones in the mail. Install is easy, and disassembly for cleaning is a BREEZE!

These things are stout, I'll be shooting them this weekend. Here's a picture of stock, compared to the DP. My G22 is also sporting the Dawson Precision ICE Magwell.

11. Picture of it in the gun. The mags also stand upright on the table now....hey, thats important to some people!

12. mnmiv

I have used both Scherer and Pearce. Currently, I'm running Pearce PG39's on both my G26 and G27. I experimented and bought one of each of the +0, +1, etc. and ran the mag with it a few times at the range to see what I liked. The +0 didn't do it for me, but to each his own.