Glock ID

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Jan 22, 2013.

1. DannyR

Moderator Millennium Member

I earned the 'Early Adopter' patch for being one of the first members of GLOCK ID. Want in? Check out http://id.glock.us/pre-register

Have a nice day.:wavey:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTS/WTT: Glock 19 Gen 2 dated 1992 Firearms Listings Yesterday at 11:20 PM
    Been offered a Kimber Ultra Carry II for a Glock 19 1911 Forums Yesterday at 7:20 PM
    WTS new UBG Regulator for Glock G26/27/33 Holsters & Related Items Yesterday at 5:35 PM
    Glock 41, time to do it... General Glocking Yesterday at 3:10 PM
    WTB GLOCK 17 WITH ZEV DRAGONFLY SLIDE Wanted To Buy Yesterday at 11:40 AM

3. OK,me too!

4. Thanks, got in also.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

5. [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFcFwXU4xMo"]Shot Show 2013 | Glock Announcements - YouTube[/ame]

#4 1RoundEye, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  6. njl

njl

I watched a video about it, and I'm still not sure. What's the point of the site? As long as GT is functional, is there any need for another online Glock forum?

7. DannyR

Moderator Millennium Member

We should wait and see before we pass judgement.:wavey:

8. The way I understand it is a cross between a forum with some elements of "Just Answer". It's run by GLOCK so I would like to think the level of knowledge would be great assuming that have tech support employees frequent the boards. You can also earn points by doing certain things that you will be able to redeem later for products and or discounts, but that's about it.

It's being run by their new marketing company Leader who I imagine will be fired if it doesn't bring the results that they claim it will.

9. Well, it is about holding onto brand loyalty and making more money for Glock.

10. So if the new guy gets fired maybe his replacement will bring back the Armorers discount on guns? :dunno::whistling: :cool:

I wonder if anyone questioned him on that subject?

Scott

11. SCC

SCC Member Me

filled it all out long time ago no patch for me !!! no pic's of it ? ('Early Adopter' patch )

12. stak

From what I have read and from the video the patches are virtual, just for the site. They are like achievements on console games or badges on a lot of the web and phone games.

13. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

Im in Danny !!

14. I signed up a week ago. Cant wait to see what all it has!

15. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur
    Millennium Member CLM

I did it on January 9th.... :)

[​IMG]

16. SCC

SCC Member Me

17. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

18. I'm in, well see what happens. :thumbsup:

Dave

19. just did it and got my adopter patch sounds kinda cool idea we will see when it comes online though