Glock has big news coming in 4 days...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by stolenphot0, Jan 3, 2013.

1. It's a freaking website. Sign up, earn rewards etc..

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. mad.gunsmith

mad.gunsmith Life NRA member
    Silver Member
    1. The Outpost Lounge

Tagged

3. Aren't the four days up yet??

4. Thekat

Millennium Member

Modular convertible pistol

5. It's going to be a huge disappointment. Some stupid online community. Apparently, they haven't heard of GlockTalk.com.

They're really starting to disappoint me lately...other manufacturers are passing them by the wayside.

6. Slim 45acp single stack! Its official!

7. Um, what? :rofl:

8. And that's in higher demand than a single stack 9mm?:dunno:

9. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I have heard that Glock Talk is very UNpopular with Glock. It isn't hard to see why, if you look in General Glocking.

10. Dear Glock *zzh*ts,

You are annoying a huge customer base. Enclosed is a coupon good for course: Intro to Marketing 101

:steamed:

I will retract this if it turns out to be a great new product and not just some fan web site.

#331 G-nineteen, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  11. Yeah, I went to armorer school a few years ago. The instructors that worked for Glock asked if anyone was on "Glocktalk". They actually said that they enjoyed the sight, but like to laugh at all the misinformation on Glocks. I did not admit to being a frequent poster....:whistling:

12. Glock 30s! 36 slide on 30 frame. Disappointed for sure! :(

13. I thought they already had one of those. ;)

14. Well?????? We're waiting!!!

[​IMG]

15. All I found was a beaver tail backstrap for the 4th gens . Is that it?

16. I wonder if we have to turn into the BCS Title Game tonight to find out? Glock commercial maybe?

17. I'd LOVE to see a Glock commercial on network TV!!! Not going to happen as long as the nets are shilling for the Muslim Prez.

18. Dude, i dislike Obama as much as the next non-idiot cirizen.... but spouting off stuff like that makes you and everybody that dislikes him for legitimate reasons sound like an idiot

#339 33rdglock17, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  19. Single stack short grip 45, 2+1, perfect for CC. 3+1 with grip extender!