Glock has big news coming in 4 days...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by stolenphot0, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Single stack pistols?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. hps

hps

I know what it is!!! LOL Glock haters are gonna love this one.

3. I bet Springfield steals whatever thunder Glock is likely to generate with the XDS9 and 40.

4. when is the official day? tommorow?

5. maybe it will be another highly innovative new round like the .45 gap? lmao.....

6. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

That was funny:rofl:

Or a new line of Glock safety glasses to complement the New and improved Glocks:whistling:

7. Glock is due for a single stack CCW piece. XDS, Shield, etc... Glock will join the trend. sorry to spoil the suspense Glock

#267 dakrat, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  8. LMBO!! :beer:

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. Hot off the presses. My cousin’s hair stylist’s nephew’s next door neighbor is a pizza delivery guy in Smyrna. While delivering two peach cobblers and six Vanilla Cokes to the factory late one evening, he overheard some employees discussing the big announcement. They will be announcing the .380 GAP. This cartridge will be limited to law enforcement only (here in the US). He overheard “Singe Stack, Five Round Magazine and 15.24 cm (six inch) Barrel”. He also overheard that this project was being overseen by Gaston’s new – new wife; Ilsa and the word “ceramic” was mentioned several times…..

Just remember you heard it here on Glock Talk first!! :wow:

#269 MikeG36, Jan 6, 2013
  10. The new set screw on the side will allow you to tweak the extractor so that you can choose getting hit on the forehead, left eye, right eye, cheek, nose... anywhere in the face you'd like it.

11. It's a new Glock online community...

:(

12. wayno

Prob 205 but 1911 Glock

13. They are going to offer deals to try to screw over GT. Not signing up.

14. Why wouldn't it be the gen 4's that haven't been issued yet? What are there besides the 38 & 39?

15. discontinuing civilian sales in the US.

16. Visago

Visago car & gun guy

He's going to sue you for that. :rofl:

17. Kramer

Millennium Member

Going back to making shovels.

18. This thread is proof many of our GT members either have no reading comprehension skills or are too lazy to read the entire thread.

It's not a new pistol.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#278 PettyOfficer, Jan 6, 2013
  19. win!!!

20. my thoughts exactly. I just kept adding ridiculous notions to fuel the fire. Lol

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire