close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock has big news coming in 4 days...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by stolenphot0, Jan 3, 2013.

1. s&wfan

s&wfan

Dec 27, 2011
    If it is an online community, I am not signing up. Unless they buy Eric out. Dude has done way too much legwork for GLOCK to just drop a competing website on him. I will probably be upset if it plays out like that. I don't know if Eric makes his living from this site, but if he does and GLOCK decides to try to put him out, screw GLOCK.

2. JACKSON1

JACKSON1

Apr 4, 2007
    KANSAS
    That breaks my heart as you didnt buy a Kahr :tongueout:

3. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL

My prediction: prepare to have your heart remain intact. But if I was a kitten, I'd be scared...

4. nutty_one

nutty_one

Sep 20, 2004
    Pac NW
    Prediction:

Glock, Inc. has purchased Glocktalk.com and is taking it over for their "new" Glock online community. Eric will retire to some tropical island surrounded by bikini clad giggling ladies where he can sip cool drinks under an umbrella and not worry about gun control or riding herd on a bunch of goobers on the Intarwebs.

The rest of us get to complain about how the "new" Glocktalk will require a hardware upgrade - a USB devise you plug in that randomly flings spent cases into your face, locks up your computer, and then claims everything is working perfectly. It is powered by Windows 8 and is illegal to use in California, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and Hawaii. People from these states will be redirected to CareBears.com.

5. 762DM

762DM

Jun 6, 2009
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Frank DiNuzzo, NYSP retired, was on the Board of Directors for Glock and proposed an 8 shot, 4", single stack .45, he was told by Dr Glock that it would never sell.

I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

6. USSOCOM

USSOCOM

Nov 5, 2001
    North Carolina
    Glock has purchased a small innovative company xxx xxx xxx. The company has announced that all models in the xxx xxx line will now bear the Glock label. Glock will be providing additional resources to boost the production of the xxx bullpup carbines and xxx shotguns. Though not official, an insider has leaked that Gen5 micro Glocks will come with six round clips and a Glock revolver is on the horizon.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  7. PettyOfficer

PettyOfficer

Nov 24, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Wtf? G36 anybody?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

8. Gliderguy

Gliderguy

May 14, 2012
    See my better try at quote-fu in post #231

9. jay-bird

jay-bird goin' broke

May 17, 2011
  10. Gliderguy

Gliderguy

May 14, 2012
    I think Glock is going into retail clothing, specializing in camoflaged concealed carry C-cup camisoles and bikini's.

Surprised no one could "C" that one coming.

[​IMG]

11. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean

Jul 13, 2003
    Canada
    They are starting a new website - on-line community...and I'm not joking here.

12. Glock has been sold to Taurus.

The big sticking point was Taurus demanded the "thingy" on the trigger be removed. To replace that "safety", the new "thingy" will be incorporated onto the Magazine.

After every shot, the Magazine must be released and the "thingy" must be depressed and the Magazine reinserted into that tunnel thing in the handle before firing the next shot.

MANY experts have tested the new version of the old G17, and a full magazine can, with practice, be emptied in 21 minutes and 43 seconds.

Glad I just got an Old G21 gen4:cool:

13. spcwes

spcwes

Feb 22, 2005
    Texas
    It won't be a magnum, it will be a 10mm Glock and ammo will be very expensive and hard to get. It will also really not be a 10mm, it will be a case larger than a 45acp bottlenecked down to a 22 caliber bullet. It will be potent.....

The last time I talked to a Glock rep they explained to me that they are going to start shipping new grip inserts that have a mild beaver tail this year. Hopefully that is not all they have but would be nice.

14. MrGlock21

MrGlock21 NRA Instructor

Apr 16, 2001
    North Texas
    Due to *****ing of the civilian community, Glock will be going to LE sales primarily. For the civilians the 9mm GAP will be designed and the only choice.

15. MrGlock21

MrGlock21 NRA Instructor

Apr 16, 2001
    North Texas
    Like the Dillon with their poster girls, Glock will come out with their hot calender, featuring Austrian chicks ...

16. tampashooters

tampashooters Shellback

Jun 25, 2007
    Tampa, FL
    Here are 3 round clips... So, 6 would be awesome

[​IMG]

17. ADK_40GLKr

ADK_40GLKr

Nov 14, 2010
    RFD NY Adks
    Und das vinner ist..........

:popcorn:

18. mountainman99

mountainman99

May 22, 2012
    New here, but it's definitely a Website registered to Glock. I found this doing a whois lookup on the domain glockid.com. Sorry if this is repeated information, but now we know that it's not what most of us really wanted:)

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: GLOCKID.COM
    Created on: 30-Nov-12
    Expires on: 30-Nov-14
    Last Updated on: 30-Nov-12

Registrant:
    GI
    6000 Highlamds Parkway
    Smyrna, Georgia 30082
    United States

19. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

Jan 26, 2012