close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock guy gets an M&P 45 (update)

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by jkrubi, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkrubi

jkrubi

I am starting this thread because my original thread was 'closed'. Having owned several Glocks for over 20 years I consider myself a 'Glock Guy', as they are my pistols of choice. As stated in my previous thread my department is transitioning from Sig P226 DAK 40's to M&P 45 4.0" Bbl. I recently transitioned to the new gun and posted my initial impressions here. After carrying the M&P for weeks now I can say that it has grown on me immensely. I really like this gun, and it's now my 1st choice CCW when off-duty (for several reasons). As previously posted it's approximately the same size as a G23 so it lends nicely for CCW.

P.S.: Not trying to start any wars here; like I said I'm a Glock Guy, but this M&P does fill a void in the Glock lineup (dbl stack 45 4" Bbl). :shocked:

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Wow, a barrel 0.22 inches longer than a G30 barrel. I'm so impressed.

3. Glock_en_speil

Glock_en_speil

jkrubi,

Your original thread was closed because this is the GENERAL GLOCKING forum so a mod or admin locked it as they will surely do with this one as well. I have an M&P too and I really like but I'm not going to start a thread on the GLOCK forum to talk about it. There is an M&P forum, why don't you join it and talk about your M&P there. :whistling:

4. MarkCO

MarkCO Millennium Member CLM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.