Glock Grip Reduction

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by TruthNotRelative, Mar 23, 2013.

1. That might be a valid option, I just can't finance it.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Thanks SpaceMonkey. I've already been considering doing the undercut. In fact, that was one of the mods I did on the lower that was swapped out. I mentioned that the GR was one of the mods that I didn't regret. The undercut was also a mod that I didn't regret.

3. Cold Bore Customs
  4. That is clean, how does it shoot?
  5. glockman99

Millennium Member

I undercut (rounded) the trigger-guard on my G21 where the bottom of the trigger guard meets the frame, as well as taking off a little material on the bottom rear side of the trigger-guard (rounded it) where my middle finger rests, and that does make a BIG difference in the "feel" of the grip. I used Swiss hand files and 600 & 1000 grit wet/dry sandpaper.

#25 glockman99, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  6. Thanks for the replies. I actually solved the "grip angle problem" by installing a smooth Grip Force adapter. I love this thing. It feels much better than I anticipated. The GFA (imo) is perfect for solving the problem that a percentage of glock owners experience with the glocks. I recommend trying this before doing a GR.
  7. Just got it back, haven't had time to shoot it. The grip is very nice, no more hump, feels like a 1911.
  8. What was the turnaround time? I'm at 5 weeks so it's gotta be getting close.
  9. That sounds about right, it was 4-6 weeks.