close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock going hunting...

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by jfowl31, Dec 7, 2006.

1. jfowl31

jfowl31 Guest

NO it won't be my primary weapon... although I see nothing wrong with hunting with apistol... we'll stay out of that debate for this one. But the Glock will be on my side on my hunting trip this weekend to Sabinal. We'll be going for whitetail, and hog... whatever's movin.

Primary rifle is a Cetme Limited Edition... pimped out:supergrin:

secondary weapon will be the Glock 27

Plinking/varmint weapon is the Walther G22

Since everyone loves pics... I'll show off these guys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Closeup of the Cetme with the 3-point

[​IMG]

Tell me what ya think!

Jordan

2. Ganesh

Ganesh Okie 4 Life

Sep 25, 2005
    Bradenton, FL.
    Nice pics. Im more of a single shot or bolt man myself...for hunting. But Yours are nice just the same.:banana:

3. jfowl31

jfowl31 Guest

I've got bolt guns too, and have always deer hunted with them, but I figure its time for a change.

I've been working on building up the Cetme for some time... and it ALmOST outshoots my Remington 700 VLS and my Interarms 22-250...

Shoots MOA groups... 20 rounds as fast as i can pull the trigger... can't ask for more.

If I still blind-hunted, Id probably go witha bolt gun, but we stalk now, as blind hunting just got boring... so the tactical type rifle is a little better suited for me.

Thanks for the kind words though.

Jordan