close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock G17 Gen1 value Serial: AK***US

Discussion in 'GATE Info & Announcements' started by Jacksonhw, Jul 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Jacksonhw

Jacksonhw

Jul 28, 2014
    Hello guys I was at gander mountain the other day a a picked up what I believe to be a First gen glock the serial#:AK***US and was wondering what the value was. I only paid 300 for the glock box owners manual and cleaning tool and brush and some little key like thing, also quick reloader. I was wondering if yall could give a newbie to the forum a little information on it.

2. tercel89

tercel89

Mar 28, 2005
    Tn
    A check on this forum's serial number reasearch prject shows it made in 1986 . And for $300 I say thats a STEAL !!!!! Awesome score !!!! Especially at Gander Mountain where guns are extremely over priced .

3. myglockisa23

myglockisa23

May 6, 2002
    NE Georgia
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  4. myglockisa23

myglockisa23

May 6, 2002
    NE Georgia
    A little holster wear but nice overall....very light smiley, no nicks or excessive wear... for $325 not bad at all.....born on date 1998

[​IMG]

An oldie....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  5. Jacksonhw

Jacksonhw

Jul 28, 2014
    I will get some pictures for you guys when I get back on saturday. Thanks very much I am very happy with it I have wanted one for a while