close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock Floorplates for use with magwells.......

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Jailer252, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Jailer252

Jailer252 Team TKW

Jan 28, 2005
    CT
    PICS ADDED BELOW 2-6-13....I recently put my california competition magwell back on my glock 17 in preparing for the IDPA winternationals. Reason I took it off was that I could not find a product that would give me a little extra on the bottom of the magazine to ensure the magazine was positively seated. I have seen competitors do everything from glue another baseplate on to adding the fuzzy felt you would put on the bottom of furniture. I found a local shop that agreed to make me a couple to try. Any interest in these as there may be other competitive glock shooters using magwells that are experiencing the same issue I had? They will be made of derelin (plastic) and will be about twice the depth of a current glock floorplate. I will post pics as soon as I receive them.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013

2. Jailer252

Jailer252 Team TKW

Jan 28, 2005
    CT
    Yes, saw those but I was thinking one piece. I will post pics as soon as they are done.

3. Jailer252

Jailer252 Team TKW

Jan 28, 2005
    CT
    Here are the pics... LOVE THESE!!!!!! The company is

http://www.ndzperformance.com/

Not on their site yet but local company, great product and I cannot wait to use these in the IDPA indoor nationals.....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  4. Jailer252

Jailer252 Team TKW

Jan 28, 2005
    CT
    Any interest just call them and mention you saw mine....

5. Jailer252

Jailer252 Team TKW

Jan 28, 2005
    CT
    Talked with them today and ordered some custom backplates for my glocks. Pretty cool products...