Glock Factory Suppressor?

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by prism, Sep 6, 2010.

1. prism

prism more ammo

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    reinstalling glock factory polymer sights Sights, Optics and Lasers Yesterday at 7:12 AM
    WTB Glock 32, factory .357 Sig barrel Gun Parts & Accessories Jul 22, 2015
    Wts g17 glock 17 factory mags Gun Parts & Accessories Jul 18, 2015
    Unofficial Glock Factory Armorers Tool? General Glocking Jul 17, 2015
    Glock factory barrel interchangeability in Glock 23 question... General Glocking Jul 17, 2015

3. Never seen of. Heard of. Or would see a reason other than using it for illegal activities. Good for 15-20 rounds?

4. You have to remember many other countries don't have the same views about suppressors as we do. They are seen as a polite way to not disturb anyone. In some countries you can buy a suppressor in a hardware store. I plan on getting several, but hate paying the $200 and doing all the paperwork. I don't have any desire to be a hitman. I just want to shoot in my backyard without the neighbors complaining.

5. Same here.

:upeyes: :upeyes: :upeyes:

How about home/hearing protection?????????

You must be from Commiefornia. :supergrin:

6. pretty neat little thing. I would probably go for spending a little more for one that lasts a while longer though

7. Let me iterate that I do not in any way have a bleak outlook on silencers if I could own one in my hippie state I probably would. However, a disposable silencer that's good for 15 rounds? I dont know.

8. I would love to own a suppressor but thanks to Ma state laws I can't. They have gotten a bad rap from hollywood which makes them out to be the ultimate weapon silencer. Throw a can on any type of gun and it just makes a psst sound.

9. Glock 17L

Glock 17L *GLOCKAHOLIC*

I saw the same unit here on the forum a while back..
    VERY COOL!!
    But if I pay $200 tax stamp + the price of the Can I want it to last forever, not 15 rounds..

10. Heck yes. Since we have to pay the $200 tax stamp a throw away suppressor would be ridiculous.

11. Front Sight

Front Sight Front Sight

Don't all law enforcement agency's have them?

12. Nope.

13. Very cool. I bet it uses wipes and is inaccurate as hell. BUT it's still a neat idea that'll never come to the USA. Not allowed to import suppressors.

#12 r2kba, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  14. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Firefighter/EMT

Beat me to it:wavey: