Glock Talk banner

Glock Factory Steel Sights

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  SCC 
#1 ·
Does anyone know who carries the factory screw on steel front sight? I can find the rears and stake on front but not the other.

Thanks

#3 ·
Roller, you had my hopes up, but that's an Ameriglo front sight.

I've been looking for a factory steel screw-on front sight for about a year and no one has them. Even called Glock.

I did see them in the 2004 Armorer's manual that I downloaded, just can't find anyone that knows about them.

Dave

#14 ·
Dave.1

When you go to glockparts.com, click on the sights picture, then on the left side click on the sights link. In the new window, click on stock sights. Then scroll down to item GW-116, about 1/2 way down the page. I just bought this and a steel rear sight for a G19.

Don't know why the original link didn't work for you, it does for me.

Stay safe

roller
Check 360

#16 ·
Dave.1

When you go to glockparts.com, click on the sights picture, then on the left side click on the sights link. In the new window, click on stock sights. Then scroll down to item GW-116, about 1/2 way down the page. I just bought this and a steel rear sight for a G19.

Don't know why the original link didn't work for you, it does for me.

Stay safe

roller
Check 360

<TABLE class=CustomProductRow cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%" align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR><TD>Front Steel Sight w/hex screw</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallText align=left>Item: GW-116 In Stock

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallText align=left>Manufacturer: Ameriglo
is not made by glock
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:whistling:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.