Glock factory steel front sight-- anyone have them?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by pistolcompetitor, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Just bought one and I noticed the dot is "cut off". I couldn't get a straight answer from Smyrna about whether or not this was intentional. I did tell them I liked it because it seemed easier for me to ensure vertical alignment, so they sent me 2 more that looks like my pics.

Google images show sights with completely round circles.

Anyone else have steel front sights? What do yours look like?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    SOLD locally - New Glock Factory Night Sights, 6.5 for 9mm, 40 S&W and 45Gap Gun Parts & Accessories Thursday at 9:22 PM
    Glock factory backstraps 20/21. Black. Complete set of 4 Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 21, 2015
    OEM Factory Glock mag. releases,slide releases and trigger springs. FreeTagh - Free To A Good Home Aug 17, 2015
    GLOCK KKM 10 MM BARREL (factory length) Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 16, 2015
    Glocks, Factory Glocks General Glocking Aug 15, 2015

3. thats the first time I've seen that. where did you order those? I am going for all factory on my 17 and this might be the ticket along with the steel rear. what rear sight do you have on that pistol?

#2 dakrat, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  4. Wish they made those with an orange dot.
    David

#3 SC_Dave, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  5. I ordered them straight from Smyrna since I'm an Armorer. I installed the steel rear OEM sights and I'm pretty happy with the setup. Not much light bars on either side-- almost none in fact but that doesn't bother me.