Glock 'Factory' Lube

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by chrisbroz, Feb 5, 2013.

1. what "Lubricates and Protects Metal Parts" ?:dunno:

:bluesbrothers::panties::grill:

:needspics:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Thank you, we have been wondering, who took the Moly powder and Moly anti-seize, from Sikorsky. That stuff's expensive.

Ordinary motor oil (from crude oil) has additives, for anti foam and other stuff. How much stuff has to be added, to call it synthetic, please?:snoopy:

3. Very interesting reading. One thing I have noticed is that Glock owners are very passionate about their weapon down to what type of lube to use. Did not see anyone boasting about or using Frog Lube. LOL!

4. A Glock is the simplest combat pistol made. It can be fired dripping wet or bone dry. But you guys over think lubrication every possible way. Cracks me up almost as much as the guys who send their Glock back to be refinished after a couple hundred rounds because it shows ANY wear.

5. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

Truth. Don't get me started on the recent invention of BTF.

6. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

:headscratch: Yeah, and I suppose the three different extractors - AND THREE DIFFERENT EXTRACTOR DESIGNS - the factory in Smyrna sent me are, also, figments of my imagination? When are you going to wake up, 'smell the coffee', and stop denying the ever growing body of evidence?

GLOCK'S BTF PROBLEMS ARE REAL!

7. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

To the OP, HERE is what you're looking for, and apparently need to know.

8. Ryobi

Ryobi SummertimeRules

Glocks arbeiten niche an dem Internet. Sue verurteilen in Wirklichkeit. Godzilla ist wirklich. Gegenüberzustellen der Messing its Kevin Interesse in den Händen von kompetenten tireur.

9. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

This thread is on it's 40th life......

I've owned 13 GLOCK pistols. It doesn't matter one bit whether you leave it on there, or wipe it off and re-lube it. Trying to find more to use as an everyday lube is silly.

It doesn't matter what good quality lube you use. Or how you clean your GLOCK pistol.

Folks here obsess too much over this stuff.

10. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

Attached Files:

• qm.gif
      qm.gif
      File size:
      43 bytes
      Views:
    #50 Bill Lumberg, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013