Glock drought

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by TTex, Jan 21, 2013.

1. TTex

TTex Cannon Fodder

Wanted to buy a Gen 4 G21, but the cupboards are bare.:crying:
    Anyone else run into a brick wall trying to get a new Glock?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Glock 36 lovers? General Glocking 34 minutes ago
    Glock 19 15rd magazines Gun Parts & Accessories Today at 8:32 AM
    Long Time Glock Owner from SE Michigan Introduction Forum Today at 5:12 AM
    40mm Glock The Okie Corral Yesterday at 11:29 PM
    Cerakote Carry Glock General Glocking Yesterday at 7:50 PM

3. Just left my LGS and they had a gen4 21, gen4 22, gen4 27, gen4 26 and a used gen 3 20c. Still waiting on my gen4 19 though.

4. Very bare around Houston, esp for Gen 4. those that have them are getting top $

5. I went Saturday to 5 gun shops and called several more. No Gen 4 19's to be found anywhere around here. I did see atleast one or more 21,22,26,27,29sf,31, and 34 so there are a few out there, just not what I was wanting to pick up.

6. TTex

TTex Cannon Fodder

I wouldn't think the 26,27,30, or 36 would be to much of a problem. I would imagine it's mostly the high cap pistols, but in this political climate I wouldn't doubt it either.

I was able to find some 45acp, but still not luck feeding my 17, 19, and 26.

7. Went to 3 gun shops today and saw a limited amount of Glocks, no magazines other than 9 round .45 and no ammo except oddball stuff. This sux, thank you obummer for this mess!!
    Eli

8. I've been waiting since October for my blue label Gen 4 G20!!!! :steamed:

9. RonS

Millennium Member

I wanted a G17L this year. Not going to happen. Maybe put that money toward spiffing up my Springfield Champion with some nice sights.

10. gen 4 are next to impossible to find around here & most of the gen 3 i find are double the retail price from 3 months ago...
    $849 for a gen 3 g19 & there selling used glocks for more than regular retail prices. :steamed:

11. Theres a little place around here known for their antique firearms(they have a 1962 national match garand in BEAUTIFUL shape), that had a NIB gen 3 26 and NIB gen 4 19 today for $499 and $549.

However, the only place in my area to do the GSSF coupon only had a couple of beat up used glocks, including a 24. They did have a big stack of mags though.

12. Pistols, mags, all in short supply... I heard various reasons, between panic buying and GLOCK retooling a factory. Around here 17/19/21/22/23/26/27 are all hard to find.

13. Glad I got mine when I did.

14. Found a g21 standard at bass pro 2 weeks ago for 650. Last one they had . Little more than I wanted to spend but I got what iwas after.

15. Just saw a barely used 21 at Lee's Pawn and Gun in Margate Florida. Reasonably priced.

16. G20 Gen4 selling for $655 in Jersey....but hey, it comes with 2 15 round mags. Nuts.

DH

17. Some of the gun stores here have glocks, but are charging 649 for Gen 4s. I've been checking Academy multiple times a week for a Gen4 G19 or G23 and no one has anything. Hopefully I'll find one soon, got tons of giftcards from Christmas waiting to be spent. Haha

18. Here in Miami ther is a shortgage of many pistols except Glock pistols. Yesterday at the Gun Show I saw dozens of G17, 19, 26, 27,22, 21 Gen 3 and 4 but no magazines at all and almost no ammo.

19. I've been waiting since July 24th for mine.