close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock CS

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by hoghunter82, Jun 20, 2012.

1. hoghunter82

hoghunter82 FL Glocker #182

Had to share my Glock customer service story. Sent them an email and called twice- with the last email being in early April. Just today I get an email response answering my questions. Are they that far behind in answering customer issues/questions? The rep also said they are sending me a Glock promo pack in the mail. Not sure what that comes with. But since I have gotten rid of my Glocks in the time between my emails and today's response I have no use for it. If anyone wants to trade the promo pack for something HK related (my new firearm brand of choice) shoot me a message and I will let you know what is included in the promo pack once it arrives in the mail.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

I am so sorry to hear that you are no longer a Glocker. I don't have anything to trade except my well wishes.

3. bam1131

bam1131

I'm pretty sure promo pack is their yearly catalog. They sent me one of those when I asked for some detailed info on each model.

4. hearsedriver

hearsedriver

Never, EVER, depend on email. Just keep calling till they answer ; )

5. WarEagle 1

WarEagle 1 Taco Tuesday

^^ Exactly

6. pag23

pag23

It depends on who you get on the phone... Since they are backordered 600k guns and a little behind.

I was able to speak with someone regarding my parts order through the armorer program and she got back to me either the same day or early next day. Top notch customer service in my opinion. But I also didn't hound her either.

7. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Glock is not in the "E-mail" business. It has always been best to call 1-770-432-1202 and ask for Warranty Service Department. In order to do so, one must be able to operate a telephone or cell phone--a dying skill.

8. DRAGON1970

DRAGON1970

Glad to hear you moved on. I am so tired of hearing the "backorder" excuses the fanboys regurgitate. Glock has made a significant amount of revenue off of the American civilian market but we get the worst service.

There is no excuse for poor customer service.

9. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Lmao people who try achieve remember that! I've never had a problem with Glock CS and always friendly people

10. hoghunter82

I understand how to use the phone, but apparently Glock doesn't. I called twice and had to leave messages and then also sent two emails. If they are not in the email business then they should not have an option to leave an email. I just don't understand why it takes nearly 3 months to send me an email. What's funny is they attached my original email from early April in their response today. Don't you think they would have acknowledged the fact that it's been 3 months?? Maybe that is why they are sending me a promo pack?? My recent experiences with the Glock brand have been far less than stellar. Bash me all you want, just stating the facts.

11. trip20

trip20

You're exactly right. Customers should be able to expect a timely response regardless of the path of contact chosen. If a company makes that means available it must be monitored. Granted, with email people generally accept response times longer than phone, but what we see here is a failure on both contact methods.

12. DannyR

Your E-mail probably sat around in the customer service computers. Customer service is an arm of marketing. That is why one should call and ask for the Warranty Service Department, which, by the way, does not send out promo packs.

Good luck with the HK customer service department.:wavey:

13. DRAGON1970

DRAGON1970

As you you can see the fanboy koolaid drinkers take it personally and get very hurt when you say something negative about Glocks. Their identities are tied up with their gun choices.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  14. greyhoundafw

greyhoundafw

Emailed them a week or so ago at the end of the day. Got an email answer back early next day. Had a follow up question and that email was answered in an hour.

15. hoghunter82

Already have had luck with HK. Emailed them regarding options for reducing the size of the slide stop and got a response in exactly 47 minutes. That's pretty good customer service in my book.

16. DannyR

I have to agree with you on that.

17. hoghunter82

Package showed up today. Has Glock Logo: lanyard (around your neck), pen, stick pin, G17 keychain, sticker, and 2 brochures. Cool stuff.

18. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

try the HK talk site.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012