close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Combat/Sport holster

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by hps, Oct 6, 2012.

1. socialwork911

socialwork911
    Expand Collapse

2. RJHUB

RJHUB
    Expand Collapse

Wish they would put one of these in the box instead of the magazine loader I have never used.
    I really like the holsters.​

3. snowbird.40

snowbird.40
    Expand Collapse

I just got my first one this summer and the first thing I did was heat up the polymer next to the belt loop holes and shaped it for my right-hand draw. That REALLY helped. Then, I followed another trick I saw on a websit (GlockTalk?) and threaded the belt on from the back side so it actually goes OVER the holster and holds very tight against the body.

With my G26 I can carry concealed with a dark-colored Tshirt if it's in a 4-oclock position and pulled up nice and high and tight. Not the best for drawing, but with a GAP magazine base plate, it's just about impossible to see, no printing unless I do something stupid like bend over a long way and reach down to the left with my right arm ... otherwise I'm not concerned about being made by 99.999% of those who see me.

(O.K. - It probably helps that I'm on the verge of 62 years old, wear my hair very short and look like a retired grade school teacher :))

4. Hugo R

Hugo R
    Expand Collapse
    Gaff G26 User!

Absolutely!

I wore it exactly like that (I did wear a shirt ove the T-Shirt) 4 O'Clock and it completely disappeared, and it was comfortable and comforting.

For the money it's a great holster.

HR:cool:

5. mo.glocker

mo.glocker
    Expand Collapse

you guys are killing me!,i just got set up w/my 2 comptac minators for my g19& my 36-30 hybrid and two serpas for range use,now i guess ill have to try these glock holsters(they do look like they fit tighter to the side)lol,this sight sells more stuff for glock,jef817