Glock Talk banner

Glock aside, what's your favorite full-sized 9mm?

33K views 221 replies 165 participants last post by  bac1023 
#1 ·
I love my Glock 17. I ordered another 9mm to keep it company, a P226 all-stainless. But even though it hasn't come yet, I have kind of changed my mind; I already have a P226 ST in .40, and want something a bit more diverse in my collection.

It's difficult to try all new guns where I live, and I may have missed some from the list so I'm curious what other people's fave full-size 9 is, and what makes it your favorite?

#204 ·

I'm not a big fan of full-size 9mm's, but the Hi-Power is just a classic that I couldn't pass up. So when I saw this at a gun show many years ago (with no evidence of it ever being fired), and the shop selling it had inexplicably priced it at less than $500, I had to snatch it up. :supergrin:

#205 ·
Not a fan of the 9mm cartridge, but if I was to buy ANY 9mm it would be a Sig P228. It squeaks by the Browning High Power by a small margin.
I didn't pick it, only because it's not really a "full sized" as asked by the OP. It's technically a compact to the full size P226. :cool:

#216 ·
S&W M&P-9 and the Browning Hi-Power.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.