Glock Talk banner

Glock Armorer Course: Alabama

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  cherokeewarrior 
#1 ·
Glock Armorer Course

The Sheffield, Alabama Police Department is proud to offer an 8 hour Glock Armorer Course. The course will be held May 8th, 2014, with class beginning at 8:00 AM. This course has been approved for 8 hours of CEU Credit.

The cost of the course is $195.00 per participant. Lunch will be served. The Course will be held at the SheffieldCity Hall, 600 North Montgomery Ave, Sheffield, Alabama35660.

*Certified Armorer Certification for all GLOCK Model Pistols (except G18/C Select-Fire models).

Morning (8:00 – 12:00)

• Introduction
  • Safety Rules
  • Safe Action System Design
  • Function of Safeties
  • Unloading & Clearing
  • Field Stripping & Reassembly
  • Detail Disassembly & Reassembly of Slide
Lunch Break

Afternoon (1:00 – 5:00)

• Detail Disassembly & Reassembly of Receiver
  • Fire Control Component Configurations / Engagement
  • Multiple Practice Disassembly & Reassembly of Entire Pistol
  • Options / Alternate Parts Offered
  • Sights / Tools
  • Diagnostics / Trouble Shooting Guides
  • Review
  • Written Examination (Minimum Required Score 80%)
  • Class Completion & Farewell

Registration can be made at www.glocktraining.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Not to piss in your thread - but DAMN!!!

Glock keeps raising their prices every year. My first armorer school thru them was $85. I think the last one I did (two years ago) was $150, maybe? But, I've watched them keep creeping up incrementally every time I've had to recert.

Oh well, it's why I host and get a free slot.

#4 ·
Took it last Friday, and it was quite an informative class. Took it with Dennis Tueller, and he brought several new glock products along with 1000 rounds of .45 and .380 for us to really get to test out the new pistols. $195 does seem high, but a small price I guess. I can now help out the range master with dept. glocks if need be.

#5 ·
Not to piss in your thread - but DAMN!!!

Glock keeps raising their prices every year. My first armorer school thru them was $85. I think the last one I did (two years ago) was $150, maybe? But, I've watched them keep creeping up incrementally every time I've had to recert.

Oh well, it's why I host and get a free slot.
I did mine in august 2012 and it was 150 and change.

#6 ·
You guys got off inexpensively. I did mine back in January and they had a G41 which I decided I really liked. When I got to Lou's they decided I really wanted a G42 also. They way I figured it the course cost me a bit less than a thousand.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.