close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock Advanced Armorer Kit, Old style.

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by chewbackup, Jan 28, 2012.

1. I have recently come into possession of an Advanced Armorer Kit, I have never seen this particualr setup before. It has the 2 original "superior" Sight tools and all the other pictured tools in this nice nylon embroidered case. My question is... was this a item that was given out to glock employees, of was this available for sale?

If anyone has any info or seen this before, I would be curious of the timeline it was available.

Thanks to all-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Similar kits (now in a black nylon case) are currently available as part No. AK45625 and AK45627 (the former including a channel maintenance kit which replaced the "slide drill set"). Currenlty there is only one "universal" sight tool in the kit. Purportedly, they are only available to certified armorers. I hope that helps a little.

3. MakeMineA10mm

MakeMineA10mm * * * * Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Feb 13, 1999
    Central Illinois
    Ummm, if you don't need that, I know where it would get a good home.... :whistling:

4. mr glock-fl

mr glock-fl

Mar 14, 2002
    orlando,fl
    Hi,
    I sent you PM, love to give that kit a home at my house:).

Mike

5. Yeah i know that the old style tools have become pretty popular lately. As of the last few weeks there have been auctions on Ebay that have closed for over $200 for just one sight tools! I have a set of the sight tools already and I am thinking about parting with this kit because im not in need of it for my collection. makeminea10, if you are interested let me know.