close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock Advanced Armorer Kit, Old style.

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by chewbackup, Jan 28, 2012.

1. chewbackup

chewbackup
    Expand Collapse

I have recently come into possession of an Advanced Armorer Kit, I have never seen this particualr setup before. It has the 2 original "superior" Sight tools and all the other pictured tools in this nice nylon embroidered case. My question is... was this a item that was given out to glock employees, of was this available for sale?

If anyone has any info or seen this before, I would be curious of the timeline it was available.

Thanks to all-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Prince Herman

Prince Herman
    Expand Collapse

Similar kits (now in a black nylon case) are currently available as part No. AK45625 and AK45627 (the former including a channel maintenance kit which replaced the "slide drill set"). Currenlty there is only one "universal" sight tool in the kit. Purportedly, they are only available to certified armorers. I hope that helps a little.

3. MakeMineA10mm

MakeMineA10mm
    Expand Collapse
    Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Ummm, if you don't need that, I know where it would get a good home.... :whistling:

4. mr glock-fl

mr glock-fl
    Expand Collapse

Hi,
    I sent you PM, love to give that kit a home at my house:).

Mike

5. chewbackup

chewbackup
    Expand Collapse

Yeah i know that the old style tools have become pretty popular lately. As of the last few weeks there have been auctions on Ebay that have closed for over $200 for just one sight tools! I have a set of the sight tools already and I am thinking about parting with this kit because im not in need of it for my collection. makeminea10, if you are interested let me know.