close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock accessories from the States

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by voltaire21, May 31, 2009.

1. voltaire21

voltaire21

Apr 24, 2009
    Good day my fellow pistoleros just want to ask if is it okey for my wife to bring to the Philippines the accessories I ordered from the States. Namely a Glock Competition thumbrest, Glock Punisher back slide plate, Glock extended slide lock and a Glock magwell. She'll be in transit to Hong Kong first from the States then to the Philippines. Your inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ito ung mga goods one of each lang order ko:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  2. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    Puede ilabas sa US pero you have to check Hong Kong FA law.

3. Provided it is legally okay in HK and Phils, it may be better for you to remove them in their respective boxes.

4. voltaire21

voltaire21

Apr 24, 2009
    That's what I had in mind to remove it from their packaging and just place them in her make-up kit and check-in bag.

5. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    yep.ihalo na lang sa make up kit. then dump it sa check in luggage

6. voltaire21

voltaire21

Apr 24, 2009
    Bakit sa Philippine Pistol Forum puro negative ang reaction parang firearms na ang dala ng wifey ko:) ano ba talaga kuya? :)

7. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    In what way negative?
    Yung pag-pasok sa Philippines?

8. PMMA97

PMMA97 MNSAmessdetail

Nov 25, 2003
    Subic Bay, Philippines
    Delikado sa HK bro. If you're wife is still stateside better just ship the items through balikbayan box via Forex or some other cargo forwarding company.

Just my .02

9. edtf

edtf

Oct 10, 2007
    QC
    I guess they want to save you from the hassles lang. Puwede pero what if machempohan nakita then perahan - kawawa naman wife mo. Being conservative lang sila.

10. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    think of it this way, Bring it in yourself, you get caught, you suffer the consequences.

Or let wife bring it, If she gets caught she suffers the consequences for a few bucks.

Easy choice for me. LEt her get caught hahahhaha!

11. lytningfox

lytningfox

Sep 1, 2005
    Philippines
    Pag ibebenta mo 'to PM mo ako please! :supergrin:

12. edtf

edtf

Oct 10, 2007
    QC
    hahahahaha!!!! I was almost going to say that pero baka maallegra ako dito at sabihin walang puso ako :rofl:

13. Valor1

Valor1 Pro Paingiver

Jul 6, 2003
    Urban areas
    pwede. papalitan mo lang ng barbie yung design para di halata. :supergrin:

14. voltaire21

voltaire21

Apr 24, 2009
    Anyway sa July pa naman uwi ni misis will just ask around kung san puede ship ung goods. Thanks for your replies bros.

15. MERCMADE

MERCMADE BULLET PROOF

from the TSA website it says you can bring in accessories wag lang firearm parts, the stuff you showed are all technically accessories. just put em in the check in baggage, brought in a couple of magwells ang sights the last time I went home( after checking the TSA website of course)

16. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    TSA website says YES you can bring out firearm parts:

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm#6

Glock slide plate and slide lock are firearm parts and NOT accessories.
    There is a difference here in US and Phil regarding firearms parts. Barrel and slides are just parts here wherein the Phil both are considered FA, especially the barrel.